Just A Dream?

Rina jolted up from the bed, cold sweat covered her forehead and panted heavily. She looked around to find herself......in her old room, in her house. She looked down to her stomach and gasped to find that it's not swollen.

"It's just a dream." She whispered to herself and held her head. She looked up at the window to see a sunlight peeking behind the blue curtains.  She stood up, heading towards the curtains and opened them letting the sunlight shine her entire room.

There is one question that lingered in her mind, "Are they even real?"

She walked out of her room and went downstairs to the living room. She grabbed the remote from the couch and turned the T.V. on.

"This just in, a fire incident happened in the subdivision. It was caused by a short circuit."

She then turned off the T.V. and walked to the kitchen. She decided to have a cereal for breakfast.

••••••••••••••Time Skip•••••••••••••••••••••••

It was already nighttime and Rina decided to read some Creepypasta stories in the computer. She read the Mannequin, The Letter and The Doll Maker. While she was reading, the screen started to go static making her groaned in annoyance. She checked the plugs  if they are properly plugged and they are. She sat back down on a swivel, continuing reading the stories but then, the screen started to go static again, making her confuse.

Rina

She screamed and looked around her room. "Funny, I heard someone calling me." She then shrugged it off and continued reading, then the screen went completely staticing making her eyes widened in shock. "What the heck?" She mumbled and then she felt her hair stand. She shook her head and slapped herself. "Rina, they're not real, they're not real, they're just stories. They're—"

Rina

She slowly looked at the window. Rina unconsciously stood up from the swivel seat and walked towards the window. She peeked through the glass window to see the forest. Rina scanned her eyes until she saw something white.

Rina took a step back and binked in confusion. "What?" She mumbled and went back looking at the forest and she squinted her eyes and she saw a dark figure with a white head. The creature looked at her way and took a step forward to reveal who Rina was looking. The clouds unblocked the moon, letting out its light shine on the forest and the creature.

Her eyes widened in disbelief. She thought he wasn't real. She thought he's just a character from a scary story. They stared at each other and the creature took a step more forward.

"Rina"

"Slenderman?"

' I THOUGHT I'M JUST HAVING A VERY LONG DREAM!'

"My dear, we just met at the park when you save Sally."

Rina jumped in surprise at the sudden telepathy. She hesitantly opened the window, still looking at Slenderman with wide eyes.

' B-but, I– wait, how did you know?'

'I was there and for the moment I saw you, I know you're the woman in my dreams.'

THE END

A/N: Finally! I thought I'd never finish this! Thanks to you all for encouraging me,I've finally finished this book. Thank you again!

~MarshmallowSahnielle

2018

A/n:  I just edited this happy now?  Also, I changed the book cover and the title.