Mother

Slender woke up very early in the morning as usual and looked down to see Rina sleeping and snoring softly. He 'smiled' and kissed her forehead. "I love you..." He whispered and he got up then stretched his arms.

He did his morning routine and teleported to the kitchen to cook for the Creepypastas before they wake up.    He puts on a white apron and lets out his tendrils to help to get it done.

He started the fire in the stove and started cooking eggs, bacons, boiling the other eggs, baking pancakes, waffles and started making coffee, orange juice, hot chocolate and milk. (and other breakfast food and drinks)

Hours later, the creepypastas filled in the dining room. They all started to dig in gleefully. Slenderman finished first and grabbed the tray with blueberry pancakes and milk that was on the counter.

"Yo Slendy, for whose that?" Jeff asked and he munched his pancakes.

"It's for Rina." He answered and their reactions are:

Spitting Squad: Masky, Hoodie, Laughing Jack, Liu, Tails Doll

Choking Squad: Jeff, BEN, E. J., Ticci Toby, Sonic EXE, Glitchy Red

Gasp Squad: Dr. Smiley, Clockwork, Jane, Nina, Silent Seranade, Puppeteer, Bloody Painter, Ms. P, Judge Angel, Nurse Ann, Annie, Lazari, Korbyn the Seer

"WHAT?!!" They shouted in unison.

"Keep your voice down, she's still asleep." He scolded.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go to my room now." He said then teleported to his room to see his beloved girlfriend sitting up while rubbing her ocean blue eyes sleepily.

"You're finally awake, Rina. How's your sleep?" He asked.

"Good." She answered groggily.

"By the way, here's your breakfast, my love." He then puts the tray on her lap. Rina gasped and her eyes sparkled when she saw a delicious pancakes and a glass of warm milk.

"Aww~ thank you Slender." She said and kissed his cheek making him 'smile'. "You're welcome." He said.

She started to eat the pancakes happily. Lastly, she drank the milk.

"I feel satisfied now." She said then she burped loudly. "Excuse me." She giggled.

"I'll be in the office if you need me, okay?" He said as he stood up and picked up the tray.

Rina nodded and smiled at him. "Okay." She said. He sighed and took out a tendril from his back and stroke her cheek then he teleported away.

Just then the young creepypastas came. "Mommy!" Lazari and Annie exclaimed and ran towards her. They climbed on the bed and hugged her.

"We missed you, mommy!" Lazari said. Rina smiled and hugged them both. "I missed you too." She said.

"Mommy, why didn't you come for breakfast today? Are you sick?" Sally asked as she climbed on the bed.

"I'm fine, Sally. I'm just tired." She said with a smile.

"Mommy, can we play tag when you're not tired?" Annie asked.

"I'm sorry but I can't." Rina said sadly. "Huh? why not?" They asked in unison with their pouty faces.

"Because I'm pregnant." She said while she rubbed her stomach. The three of them gasped.

"Really?!"

"Is it a girl? or a boy?"

"What are their names?"

"Is daddy the father?"

"When?"

"How?"

"Whoa whoa! Slow down! Yes, it's twins and I don't know the gender yet and I haven't think of their names and yes, Slender is the father and the day when I vomit at school and no, you're not allowed to know." She said blushing at the memory of that.

"Oh okay."

"Mommy, when they born, can they play with us?" Lazari asked blinking her hazel eyes. "Of course they can play with you all." Rina giggled.

"Yey!" They cheered.

"Now run along you three, I need some rest now." Rina said and the three nodded then they left the room after they kissed her cheeks making her giggle.

Rina laid back down on the bed and drifted off to sleep while holding her stomach.

But then she bolted to the bathroom and vomit.

She groaned. "I hate morning sickness."