The Unborn Twins

Rina's POV

It's been five days since the incident. My boyfriend, Slenderman doesn't allow me to go outside of the mansion until the twin baby boys born so that I can shift my other form. Oh well, I couldn't blame him. But I'm allowed to go to the balcony for fresh air but only if Slender is with me inside his bedroom.

I am in the kitchen making a mug of coffee and sandwiches for Slender since he's inside his office for three days and I'm starting to get worried. I grabbed the tray and slowly making my way to his office. 

Once I finally made it, I softly knocked the door.  "Slender? " I called out. The door unlocked itself and I walked myself in with the tray and saw my stressed looking boyfriend who was sitting on his swivel chair with his hands on his head. 

"Slender?  Honey?  You should take a break from your work. " I said softly and carefully placed the tray down. He 'looked' at me and sighed.  He then gestured to come closer so I obeyed. I walked around the desk and I was now in front of me. He grabbed my hand softly and pulled me closer to him.  Now I'm standing between his legs.

I stroked his head and I heard him sigh in content as he wrapped his long arms around me and leaned his head on my medium sized stomach gently.

"I'm sorry my love for I made you worry about me. " He said and I just hummed.  "Slender, why were you here though? " I asked.

"I can't sleep because I kept on having nightmares about me losing you three and I stayed up all night afraid to have that nightmare repeated so I decided to work to make the time pass. " He said in a sleepy tone.

"So how's the babies? " He asked as he rubbed my stomach soothingly and I smiled. "They're fine, they're also worried about his daddy. " I giggled.

He chuckled and nuzzled my stomach.  "I'm sorry. " He sighed. I grabbed the mug from behind and handed it to him. He drank his coffee and puts it back on his desk.

He sighed as he wrapped his arms back around my waist and his tendrils came out from his back. His tendril stroked my cheek and the other one took a strand of my black hair and played it and the other one stroked my stomach.

I can't help but feel safe with him. 

"I promise you that I will protect you and the unborn children  from the demon wives. I love you. " He said. I just smiled and hugged his head then gave a kiss on his forehead.

"Love you too,  Slender. "

A/n: Sorry I took so long to update it's because I was out of ideas. By the way thanks for encouraging me to update. It means a lot to me.