Gender

Slender Man can't take it anymore. He really wants to know the gender of his twins so he took Rina to Dr. Smiley's Clinic to have an ultrasound.

"Okay, let see. " Dr. Smiley said after he puts a gel on her stomach and he puts an ultrasound microphone on her stomach and ran it across. Dr. Smiley slid the microphone a little and there, on a screen are the pictures of the twins.

"Mr. Slender Man, Rina, you have two baby boys. " He said.

Rina looked up at Slender and he looked down at her then kissed her forehead.

********Later in their bedroom*******

Slender leaned slowly towards her stomach as he gently rubbed it. "My sons. " He muttered.

Rina smiled at him to see her boyfriend happy. Slender sat up and pecked her lips.

"I love you, Rina and also our sons. " He said as he stroke her long black hair making Rina sighed in content.

"I'm scared though. " Rina said as she looked down. "I'm scared because our babies are in danger. " "Love, don't stress out too much. I'll protect you, just stay positive like you used to be. " Slender said. Rina nodded and smiled at him. "Okay. "

"I won't the demoness touch you. " He whispered and Rina became sleepy. He laid her down and tucked her in then kissed her forehead.

"Sleep well my love. "

A/n: Sorry for taking so long and also for the short because school and other books I need to publish.