Father

Slender woke up from his sleep and he felt a hand stroking his snowy white hair softly and lovingly, he looked up to see Rina smiling down at him. "Hey sleepyhead, you're finally awake." She giggled. He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"I have a weird dream about you carrying twins." He groaned and Rina laughed. "Slender, I am carrying twins." She said and Slender sat there with gawked eyes.

"Slender? You okay?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm fine." He then brought her in a hug. "I'm so happy that you came back and also, carrying two babies." He whispered and he brought his hand on her stomach and rubbed it gently while he kissed her forehead.

He then leaned in for a kiss but Rina puts her hand on his mouth.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I want to kiss the real Slender Man." She said with a smile.

Slender turned back to his original. Rina grabbed his gray sweater and pulled him down then kissed him.

He grabbed her waist while he kissed back.

He pulled away slowly and Rina started to cry, tears rolling down on her cheeks.

"My dear, please don't cry." He cooed as he wiped her tears away with his long slender finger.

"It's just that I miss you. The reason why I was gone is that I'm scared of hurting everyone including you, I killed my uncle because of me, the mysterious murderer was me all along." She sobbed.

"What if I'm out of control again? What if my anger will lash out at everyone? What if.... What if...." She was cut off by Slender hushing her.

"Rina, love, it's okay, everybody loses their control sometimes." He said as he stroked her hair.

Rina nodded and leaned on his chest. "I'm sorry for being emotional." She said as she wiped her remaining tears.

"Don't stress out too much, it would effect the twins." He said. "Rest now, my love, you've been through a lot." He gently laid her down and puts the covers over her.

He then kissed her forehead. "Good night, my dear." He whispered.

"Good......night." She said sleepily and turned to her side then she drifted off to sleep gripping on his sweater. He sighed and stroked her long black hair.

He then looked down on her stomach. "Good night to you too, my children." He whispered as he touched her stomach.

"I love you three." He said and he drifted off to sleep too with his girlfriend and their unborn children.