Slender Family

Slender was fixing up his suit and tie while Rina was sitting on the bed feeling nervous to meet his family. He noticed her nervousness and sat beside her with his long arm around her. "Don't worry, Rina. I'm sure they'll accept you even though you're in your human form right now."

"I'm not nervous about that. I'm worried about your other brother." Rina replied as she unconsciously rubbed her swollen stomach. "Don't worry. I won't let Offender Man touch you." He said as he rubbed her shoulder in comfort.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Oh my cookies! You're gonna have babies?! I'm so happy!" Splendor man squealed while hugging Rina.

"Brother, don't break my girlfriend." Slender said while he saw his oldest brother squeezing Rina.

"Do you already found out the gender, Slender?" Trenderman asked while pushing up his glasses up. "Yes, twin boys." He answered.

"No need for baby shopping, I'll take care for designing Baby clothline." He said.

"You don't have to, Trender." Rina said with a small smile. " Oh but I insist, you're already part of our family." He said.

"For a moment, I thought Slender brought another victim." Offender Man said and Splendor whacked him with his glove. "Shame on you, Rina is part of our family. Aren't you excited to be an uncle?" He said happily and Offender rubbed his head. "Being an uncle won't be that bad." Offender said with a wide smile.

"Good!" Splendor clapped and hugged Rina again.

"Welcome to the family, Rina!"