Ronnie Radke requested

This has been requested by @AmuPshyeahVanity she is really cool. Also if you don't know who Ronnie Radke is he is the singer for  falling in reverse that is a really awsome band.

Y/n p.o.v
I'm watching batman when suddenly I hear the door open. I see Ronnie walking in I go over and peck him on the lips. "Want to watch a movie with me?" I question him.

"I can't I have a new song that I have to finish" he tells me. This makes me sad because he never spends time with me anymore.  "You never have time for me anymore it's like I'm invisible to you" I tell him angrily.

I felt selfish saying that but it's how I felt and I needed to tell him sooner or later....

All of these thoughts of how I felt werw going through my head so I sat down and watches tv to take my mind off it. Suddenly I hear Ronnie ask " is this how you really feel?" I look at him and nod. He then looks at me and asks "why?" so I say " because you don't spend any time with me anymore".

He stays silent processing what I said. Then he looks at me and angrily says "well excuse me for not having enough time for you because I'm in a famous band". I look at the floor timidly because when he is angry he scares me a bit. "Well you could at least try to make time for me" Inquietly mumble.

He then asks in a sarcastic voice "well would you like me to quit the band and not be able to buy nice things just so I have enought time for you?. I don't reply so he gets up and walks out slamming the door behind him.

______________time skip because batman I'm actually watching batman

Ronnie has been out for a while now and I'm worried so I decided to phone him but as I'm are about to phone him the door opens and there he is . I run up to him and say "I'm sorry I know I'm selfish an" but before you can finish he cuts you off by giving you a kiss full of of pure love and passion. He then looks at you and says " no I'm sorry you are right I never spend time with you anymore so tonight we are going to watch movies and cuddle how about that". I just look at him and smile for a yes. So that was how you spent the rest of the night watching movies and cuddling with your amazing boyfriend.

Hope you like it @AmuPshyeahVanity its not my best but my life has been messed up lately.