Ashton Irwin

It was nearly time for my first date with my long time crush Ashton Irwin.
Yet here I am still trying to decide on what to wear. Ashton didn't tell me where we are going but I remember that he said to dress casually.

So I put on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, my gorillaz demon days t-shirt, my favorite black vans and some light makeup.

As I on cue as I finished my makeup the doorbell rang. I run down the stairs excitedly and answer it.

"Hi Ash" I excitedly say.
"Hi y/n you look great, I love your t-shirt" Ashton says. I blush and say "thanks" and shut the door behind me .

Ashton lead me to his car and opened the passenger side door for me like the gentleman he is.

He then got into the driver side and drove off. On the drive there we made casual conversation about stuff we like.

Suddenly the car stops and Ashton says "were here" with a dazzling smile on his face. I look and notice we are in the middle of nowhere surrounded my grass.

We get out of the car and Ashton gets a basket out of the boot and I question "whats in that". He says "picnic stuff because we are having a picnic date".

I smile and say "awe your'e amazing Ash" and he just smiles and sets up the picnic stuff. We then sit down an the blanket Ashton has set ouy and began to eat the food he packed while making casual conversation and getting to know each other more.

Suddenly for some reason we both fell silent and stare into eachothers eyes and I notice that we are both slowly leaning in. Mine and Ashtons lips meet in a amazing kiss.

I felt butterflies in my tummy go off and I can tell Ashton has them too as i felt him smile into the kiss.
We then pulled away breathlessly and Ashton questions me "y/n will you be my girlfriend?". I smile at him and answer "obviously yes" and hug him.

The Ashton says "it's getting late I should take you home now" I agree with him and say "yeah I don't want to make my mum worry".

I then help Ashton tidy away the left over stuff and put it into his boot.
We then get into his car and he drives me home.
On the drive home there is silence but it is a comfortable silence.

Suddenly the car stops and he says "were here, I'll walk you to your door"
I say "thanks" and we walk to my door. I then say "thanks for the great date Ash I really enjoyed it" he smiles and says "me too".

He then kisses me gently then pulls away resting his forhead agaist mine and softly says "bye y/n".
I say "bye Ash" and he then walks back to his car.

As he gets into his car he waves at me while giving me a dazzling smile that shows his dimples.

I wave back at him and as he drives off I bring my fingers to my lips in a lovesick daze as if to feel the tingling sensation of the kiss left on my lips.

A/N hey guys I know its been ages since i last updated but ive been going through some stuff and i havent really had time to update but i promise that i will update when ever i can.
Love Tia xxx