Brendon Urie

Hope you guys like it an sorry for not updating the other day I've been back at school an it's been hell I've only been back for like 4 days an the bullying has already started again. Love you all. Tia xx

Y/n p.o.v
I'm standing in the bathroom in mine an my husband Brendon's house. Right now Brendon is at the recording studio.

I'm holding a pregnancy test, I'm checking to see if I'm pregnant because for the past three weeks I've been feeling sick. I'm nervous to find out if I am pregnant because it could change both mine an Brendon's lives. I waited three minutes for the results. I then looked the test and saw two pink lines, this means that I am pregnant.

I go into the living room with the test in my hand so I can show Brendon when he gets home. Soon Brendon comes through the front door. He comes over an kisses me on the cheek and says "hi babe" and sits next to me. I say "hi Brendon" I then turn to look at at him an say "I have something to tell you but promise me you won't get mad". He smiles an says "I promise" I say "I'm pregnant" and give him the test. He looks at it then look as back at me an pulls me into a hug an says "I can't wait I'm going to be a dad". I smile and say "same I'm so excited" he says "I'm going to spoil him or her so much" I laugh an say "but not too much".

Nine months later You gave birth to a little girl. You and Brendon name her Rose May Urie. This is how You spend the rest of your life with your loving husband Brendon and your beautiful daughter rose

I'm sorry they this is short I've had a rubbish day and I just want to go to bed and forget it all. This book and you guys are one of the few things that make me feel better when I'm down I love you all. Tia xxx Khloe_Quinn