Calum Hood

This is for my bestie khloe hope you like it. Also I know Zac isn't in a band but my bestie wanted me to do it so I'm only doing this once.Tia xxx

Khloe p.o.v
I'm at the fair in blackpool with my friends Zac and Calum. We've just got of the ice blast and we are deciding on what to go on next. I say "what do you guys want to go on?"and Zac says "anything" and Calum says "I don't know you can chose". I say "I want to go in haunted house" they both say "ok".

Then we go to the haunted house and get in he cart (idk if it has them) and I'm in the middle of Zac and Calum. The cart starts to move and it goes inside. It's dark and suddenly the light flickers on and off and demon looking thing jumps out and I scream. I feel someone holding my and I see that it's Calum, Zac also notices that Calum's arm is holding my hand and he glares a at him.

The cart goes into another room (idk if it has rooms I've never been on it) and the light is dim and there is a coffin in the room and a vampire jumps out and we jump in our seats. Then it goes into other rooms and more monsters jump out and stuff.

Then the cart stops and we get out Calum says "what shall we go on next?" and I say "I'm tired so can we just go to my house and watch movies?". Zac and Calum say "ok" and we leave the fair and get in my car rand I drive to my house. We get to my house and we get out of my car an we go inside.

Calum and Zac sit down on the couch and I say "I'll go and get popcorn while you guys shoes the movie" and Zac says "I'll come with you, Calum you can chose the move". Me and Zac go in the kitchen and I get the popcorn out of the cupboard and put it in bowls. As I'm putting it in bowls Zac says "khloe can I tell you something" I say "sure" and he says "khloe I really like you". As he says that Calum walks in and says "Zac you know that I like her and you try and get with her" I say "what you both like me?" and that both say "yes".

I say "I like you both too" and Zac says "you're going to have to chose one of us" I say "ok give me five minutes to decide and while I decide wait in the living room and get the movie ready". They says "ok" and go into the living room. Five minutes had past and I've made my decision of who I like so I get the popcorn and go in the living room. I put the popcorn in the table and I say "I've decided" Zac and Calum say"who have you chose?" and I say "Calum". Calum gets up and hugs me and Zac says "what" I say "I'm really sorry Zac I like Calum more and you're a really good friend so I hope we can still be friends". Calum says "yeah same Zac you're a cool friend I hope this doesn't change things bro" Zac says "we can still be friends but I'm gonna go home see you" me and Calum say "see you Zac".

I say "still want to watch the movie?" Calum says "yeah I'll put it on". I sit down and Calum puts the movie one then he sits down next to me. I say "what movie did you chose?" and he says "suicide squad" I say "ok".The movie starts and Calum puts his arm around me.

Half way through the movie Calum says "since you chose me do you want to be my girlfriend" I says "yes" and he kisses me I kiss him back. Then we pull away and continue to watch the movie.

This is rubbish but I hope you like it @khloe_quinn . Tia xxxx