Michael Clifford

I've done all of your requests and if you have a request comment it or pm me . tia xx

y/n  p.o.v

Lately my boyfriend Michael has been distancing himself from me, every time I ask him if he want to do something with me he makes up excuses and he's always out .Right now I'm sitting on the couch in my living room watching stranger things while waiting for Michael to come home.

Suddenly the front door opens and Michael comes in and he sits down next to me but he tries to sit the farthest away from me . I look at him and say "what has been up with you lately?" he avoids my gaze and says "nothing what do you mean?" I sadly say "you've been distancing yourself from me and you are always out". Michael says '' no I haven't'' and I say ''yes you have and I want to know why'' he says he says ''I can't'' I confusedly say ''why?'' and he says ''because it will ruin the surprise''. I say '' what surprise?'' Michael  sighs and says ''I've been planning a fancy date in a restraint for us'' I say ''aww that's sweet''. Michael says ''I've been planning something else but I might as well do it now'' and he walks out of the room leaving me confused.

He comes back into the room with a little black box making me even more confused.

He then kneels down on one knee and says ''y/n we have been dating for four years now and I want to take it to the next level so will you do me the honors and making me the happiest man alive and marry me and become Mrs Clifford?'' . I jump up off the couch and throw my arms around Michael and hug him and say ''yes, I love you so much''  he says ''I love you too'' then he kisses me with passion. We then pull away and we both sit down on the couch and he wraps his arm around me and I cuddle myself into him and we continue to watch stranger things.