Vic fuentes

Hi guys I haven't updated or been on Wattpad in a while due to reasons but it feels good to be back also in this one you're dating Vic Fuentes and you're Kellin Quinn's sister. Tia xx

I walk into my dads house, slamming the door closed in a rage, even though my brother is right behind me.

"We're not done talking about this y/n" my brother Kellin angrily exclaims ad he walks into the house after me.

Our father looks up from his place in the kitchen giving us both a questioning look of why we are shouting.

"Yes we are" I frustratedly say to my idiotic brother Kellin.
Kellin looks at me angrily red in the face an says "I don't approve of you and Remington".

I sigh an say "he's best friend so it's not like you don't know him and you know he's never hurt me".

I thought Kellin was finished arguing with me until he opens his mouth and says "that's exactly why you can't be with him because he's my friend and you can't date any of my friends".

I narrow my eyes at him an exclaim "you're being hypocritical now because you're dating my friend y/f/n yet you're saying I can't date you're friends, that's pathetic".

Kellin then looks speech less and doesn't say anything so I laugh an taunt " oh got nothing to say now have you".

"Hey" our father exclaims only to be ignored by us both. "Hey" she shouts louder and we both turn to look at him and he says "now does one of you want to tell me what's going on?".

"Kellin is being a hypocrite by saying I can't date Vic because he is his friend, yet Kellin is dating my friend y/f/nn".

"If you saw them making out when we all hang out you'd want to stop them dating too" Kellin states to our father.

Before our father can answer Kellin I say " well Kellin an y/f/n also always make out when we all hang out together too".

Our father looks at us both eyes wide and rhetorically says "I'm sorry what".

"Why does it even matter to you?" I say to Kellin . He sighs an says "I'm just trying to look out for you ,you're my little sister".

"I'm 23 you're only a few years older than me" I say throwing my hands up in the air dramatically.

"Exactly, you're still younger than me though" Kellin  says while smirking trying to be a smart ass.

I sigh for like the 100th time today knowing he's not going to stop arguing with me and carelessly mutter "whatever I don't want to talk about this anymore,  going upstairs".

Kellin watches me storm up stairs while shouting after me but I ignore h each time.

———————time skip to the next day

Pierce the veil's meet and greet had just finished so I run up to Vic and say "you're so good with fans baby".
He kisses me and says "thanks baby girl".

He then sees the happy look fade from my face and be replaced my a frustrated one.

He questions me "what's up babe?" I sigh an say  " I got into a argument with Kellin last night about me and you dating because you're his friend and that's being hypocritical because he is dating my friend y/f/n".

Vic kisses me softly and says "how about we go to the fair down town and after that we can go to mine an watch movies an eat snacks to male you feel better?".

I look up at him smiling and excitedly say "really?".

He smiles back at me a amazing smile,  hugs me tight and says "yes really babe".