Prologue

Hey. I'm finally getting back on that Copy&Paste grind after what, 1 month? 2? Hehe sorry... Right now I'm thinking up of a book that has to do with dragons, along with a long short story of TheBajanCanadian and JeromeASF playing the Minecraft Hunger Games (if you watch them) with some Merome fluff (if you ship them) that I'm writing right now, usually during study halls at school. I also have a short story sort of with Warriors, but with only three characters, all made up. So stay tuned to see what I upload and when I upload!

My OC's is this story are:

Leafsong - pale ginger she-cat with a white left forepaw along with chest, green eyes; ThunderClan warrior; Chosen Warrior

Stone - dark gray tom with amber eyes; Rogue

Lichen - white she-cat with amber eyes; Rogue

Pine - black tom with green eyes; Rogue

Flint - young brown tom with a green eye and a blue eye; Rogue

Aqua - young black tabby she-cat with white stripes and blue eyes; Rogue

I think you know where I'm going with all the rogues. Anyway, quick note before you begin reading. I'm using the characters in Power of Three: The Sight, like I used the ones from The New Prophecy: Sunset. You should be able to figure out the pattern I'm using.

P.S. These foxdung chapters are going to be short again. ARRRGH THE PAIN!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

A black tom with green eyes padded toward a dark gray tom sitting in a small barn, his amber eyes looking hungry and the scar on his eye gleaming slightly in the gloom.  Before the black tom had a chance to speak, the gray tom growled, “I see you haven’t caught any prey, and yet, you come back?”

“I didn’t—”

The gray tom interrupted.  “Silence, Pine!  Where exactly did you hunt—in the sky?”

This time Pine managed to be heard.  “Stone, I’m sorry, but I couldn’t find anything out there.  It seems like we caught all of it.”

Stone sighed.  “Pine, how many times do I have to say this to you?  Cross the borders!  We are not Clan cats!  Take all of their prey.  Don’t you want to live?”

Their conversation was forgotten when a white she-cat with amber eyes, a young brown tom with a green and a blue eye, and a young black she-cat with white stripes and blue eyes rushed into the barn towards Stone and Pine, panting.

Stone stood up as they approached.  “Lichen, Flint, Aqua!  What’s wrong?”

After she caught her breath, Lichen explained, “We… we went into ThunderClan territory to hunt, but….” Stone leaned forward to urge her on.  “We saw her,” Lichen looked Stone directly in his eye.  “She is the one.”