Chapter 4

*THAT WEEKEND*

*NIALL'S P.O.V*

******************

It was about half past seven when we got the phone call. Steph had her roommate in her car and she was driving over here right now. She is supposed to be here around eight so we were doing some last minute cleaning for when the girls arrived.

Harry was freaking out. Steph had described to us about the time her boyfriend cheated on her as a sophomore. Being her best friend and neighbor of the two-timing ass, she took the time to climb up a tree, crawl through his window, tie him up with rope, throw his knocked out body into her truck, and tie him to the flag pole at school. In his underwear. He never cheated on another girl after that.

He was pretty terrified already of the girl, and they haven't even met yet. He started to Lysol everything in the house, even the toilet paper, so we had to go get a new roll.

The doorbell rang, and everyone came sprinting into the living room, and in came Steph. She walked in confidently, but as she looked back, she sighed.

"Come on, you promised." I heard someone murmur to her, probably her roommate.

"No, you can't. NO! Please, you promised me you would do this."

"No, they aren't pedophiles."

"They're not frat boys either."

"NO THEY ARE NOT GAY, just some inside." Steph must've been begging in the hallway, trying to get her best friend to come inside.

"YAY!"

Steph walked inside, holding girl's hand. I gasped, eyes widening at the sight of this girl.

Now, there are a lot of words in the English language to describe a person, right? Well, not this girl. There were no words, are no words, and never will be words to describe how beautiful this girl was.

I stood there for what felt like years, soaking in all of her. Just her.

I can already tell you something. I don't know who the girl in my dreams in, but when I pull up the memory I have of her, this girl matched her perfectly.

This was the girl.

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N SOOOO WE FINALLY KNOW WHO THE DREAM GIRL IS BASED OFF OF. So, for some of you who might be a bit confused, I'll explain it if you want:

It is a fact that the human mind can't dream up a person without seeing their face at least once. You can dream of a total stranger, but at some point in your life you have seen them. When Niall saw Steph's lock screen, it was the girl. *IMPORTANT* Niall has seen Steph's lock screen before, that is how he had seen her friend's face, seeing that he had never met her before.

If you have any questions, just ask and I'll try my best! I have started a new fic called They Don't Know About Us, so go check it out and enjoy my awful writing.

Here are the songs:

- In Too Deep by Sum 41

- Small Things by Blink182

- Crashed The Wedding by Busted

K, I hope you guys liked it. Love ya! Sorry that this is a short chapter. Maybe there'll be a different P.O.V next update??? YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE!

-D.C. Allen