Chapter 5

*Harry's P.O.V.*

________________________________________________________________

In she walked, my worst nightmare. At least, from what I'd heard about her. She sounded nothing like the girl in front of me. I expected biker boots and leather jackets or karate outfit or even boxer girl. But no, in comes a totally normal looking girl. Jeans, t-shirt, converse. Nothing unusual. She had pretty, dirty blonde hair and the brightest green eyes I had ever seen in a person.

She stood next to Steph, hand in hand, looking a bit nervous. She looked up and our eyes met, and I could see her judging me. Not in the bad way, of course, but similar to the way an over-protective father would stare down his daughter's prom date. She let go of Steph's hand walking over to me. I could feel the sweat collecting on my palms and forehead, feeling very nervous. Did I mention that this girl, this seemingly harmless girl tied a guy to a flagpole in his underwear? Imagine what she could do to me if she wanted to...

She strode until she was merely inches away from me, and stood onto her tip toes, looking at me with the most horrid glare, the Devil would cringe. Her eyes roamed across my face and my torso, examining my entireness. It felt like she was staring deep into my eyes, reading every bad thing I had ever done, like it was scrawled all over my soul, all there for her to see

I looked at Steph. She had her fingers crossed, a look of plea on her face. She really wanted her to like me and for us to get along.

Suddenly, I felt a searing pain in my crotch, Steph's roommate kneed me straight in the balls. I doubled over in pain, my vision blurring and eyes tearing up. I groaned. Well, so much for getting along.

"ADDY!" Steph yelled.

"What? I had to see what his pain tolerance was. Ya know," she put her hands on her knees, stooping onto my eye level, "in case I might need it later." She stood up fully, pulling me to my feet. She stuck her hand out. "Hi, I'm Addy, Steph's roommate. It's nice to finally meet you."

I looked at her face, wiping the small tears from my eyes. She looked genuinely happy to meet me, so I shook hands with her. Her grip was firm, she could definitely kick my ass if she wanted to. It's not like I can't fight, it's just I wouldn't hit a girl, giving her the advantage. "Nice to meet you, too.

Steph spoke up, "So, everybody, this is Addy, my best friend and roommate. Addy, these are the guys, you already know there names so I won't go through that again. Just give me your stuff and I'll put it in our room." And with that, she left, leaving us with Addy.

"So, we finally get to meet the famous Addy," Zayn says. He smiles, trying to make the awkward girl more welcome. "Yeah, it's cool to finally meet you guys too. Honestly, I kinda knew she was dating someone before she told me, but she just admitted it to me like, last night." This information still kinda threw me off. All my past girlfriend's would've told their bffs the second I asked them out. Their friends would know every single detail about our first date or first kiss, but no, this girl only officially knew about me last night. Was Steph ashamed to tell even her best friend that she was seeing someone? I shake my head, glancing at all the boys. They were having a friendly chat on the sofa with Addy, and oddly enough, all Niall did was stare at her, like she was the light of his life. What's his problem?

Steph reentered, now without Addy's bags, and came over to give me a quick kiss. Even now, three months into our relationship, I still feel the sparks like it was our very first kiss. Other girls I lost it within the month, but not Steph. She was just something. I didn't love her yet, but I know I could, and hopefully will. I traveled to the kitchen, ready to order the best pizza on the planet, wondering how the night will turn out.

______________________________________________________

A/N SOOOOOOOO, Harry is scared of a girl he just met, how great?

Sorry I haven't updated in sooo long, it's just so many things I have to deal with right now and this got pushed aside somehow.

I hope you loved this chapter, share this on whatever social media site you want, just ask me first, k? Love you guys!!!

-D.C. Allen <3