~!1!~

3rd POV

Beep, Beep, Beep~

SMACK

(Y/N) smacked the alarm clock that woke her from her slumber "Ugh, at least this alarm clock save me from a nightmare", a cute fluffy white ball ran into room and started barking, it whimpered sitting in front of the girl. "Aww, did I wake you up girl I'm sorry, I guess I was grumpier this morning than I usually am" the puppy snuggled closer to the girl for comfort, (Y/N) giggled at the puppy's actions.

She made her bed and got ready for school, after she finish she went to her kitchen to eat breakfast, (Y/N) looked at the fridge to see a sticky note 'Hey sweetie, mom and dad are going to Indonesia for a business trip we don't know how long but I...

She made her bed and got ready for school, after she finish she went to her kitchen to eat breakfast, (Y/N) looked at the fridge to see a sticky note 'Hey sweetie, mom and dad are going to Indonesia for a business trip we don't know how long but I promise we'll be back, bye sweetie love eomma' it read, (Y/N) sigh she was normal with this, her parents own a big company, her only friend is her puppy Coco, well... now. She went to the door to go to school "Bye Coco" (Y/N) waved at her dog.

(Y/N)'s POV

I arrived at my school South Korea's High School Of Fine Arts Education , I put on a smile cause my mother said to always be polite, when I walked in, I greeted some people who were already here, but then I saw the usual "playboys" who call themselves "exo", being crowded by a bunch of girls, then I see a guy I have never seen before, I presumed he was a new kid and he seems really close with the exo, when he looked my way, I gave him a welcoming smile and by that he seemed surprised but I just shrugged it off and walked to my locker.

When I got to my locker I'm greeted by my friends or as they like to call themselves got7, I frown remembering the person I really wanted to see wasn't there anymore, "Hey (Y/N)" the six of them smiled at me "Hey guys" "Oh come on (Y/N), Youngjae would be upset seeing you like this" Yugyeom said with the look of pity on his face, "My parents went on a business trip again" I explained even though I don't have to since the guys already understand how I feel "Want us to come over later?" Jinyoung asked, I shook my head "No thanks" "Okay then, let's go to class before the bell rings"Jaebum said and we all agreed going off to our on classes.

???'s POV

I finally moved to the school that I wanted. In my last school it was hard for me to keep my playboy act since the school was so strict, I was just talking with Kyungsoo until I saw this girl, she gave me a welcoming smile unlike the other girls who are giving me flirtatious smiles, well that was the life of a playboy, I was looking at the girl and when she reached these group of guys her smile fell into a sad frown, are those guys playboys too, but then I saw them trying to cheer her up so I guess they were friends. After a few minutes of talking they left, going their separate ways, I was wondering about that girl until Kyungsoo tug on my arm "Are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine" I replied "Oh, okay you're in the same class as Baekhyun so go with him since the class bell is about to ring" Kyungsoo said and I just nodded, me and Baekhyun walked to class before the bell could ring.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was sitting in class reading a book since none of the guys are in my class then the bell rang, I looked at the door, Mrs. Lee seems to be talking with someone then she walked in the class with Baekhyun, following her Baekhyun sat behind me, not forgetting to wink at me on the way, I just ignored him and look at Mrs. Lee "Class today we have a new student, please be nice" then the boy I saw earlier came in the room "Hello my name is Park Chanyeol" he said giving a cute smile but then winking at all the girls and made them all squeal in their chairs, I rolled my eyes and mentally face palming myself thinking that he could have been nice, of course he would be a playboy if he was that close to Exo, "Well then Chanyeol, you could sit in the empty chair next to (Y/N)" he sat next to me giving me a flirtatious grin, I just ignored him and focus on the teacher , the whole class I tried my best to stay focus but Chanyeol kept glancing at me, though it's probably just because I didn't react like all the other girls did.

TRINGGGG~

The bell finally rang and it was time for lunch, I walk to the cafeteria and sat at my usual table soon enough Mark, Jaebum, Jackson, Jinyoung, Bambam, and Yugyeom walked in and sat with you "Hey (Y/N)" Mark said "Hey" I replied we started to eat our lunch, then "Did you guys heard there's a new playboy" Jackson brought up "Yeah his name was..." Mark started but I cut him off "Park Chanyeol" the guys looked at me "He's in your class isn't he?" Jaebum ask and I nodded "(Y/N), you sure you can handle two playboys" Bambam laugh, soon we all started to laugh. Then we heard piercing squeals we look at what was happening to see "exo" came in, I started eating my lunch again understanding the situation. From the back of me I hear the table behind us being occupied, I just sigh knowing who is sitting there, the guys started eating their food again, I heard them started to talk "That girl right there is the girl who the teacher said for you to sit next to, Kim (Y/N), she thinks she's never going to fall for our charms, but we all know she will" I scoffed hearing Baekhyun's comment "Why is that?" I presume that was Chanyeol's voice since I remembered from this morning "Well she lost this guy name Youngjae last year and well we guess he was special to her though I don't really know since he was well... too nice, but I don't think anybody would be with him" I immediately stood up knocking my chair down and glared at Baekhyun dead in the eye, he seems shocked and so does the whole cafeteria. After that I ran to the bathroom feeling so furious, when I got to the bathroom my eyes stung but I hold it in not wanting anyone to see me weak, I splash some water on my face since my face was heating up from anger.

Chanyeol's POV

When Baekhyun was explaining to me about this "(Y/N)" girl since I was confused on why she didn't react like how the other girls would react, (Y/N) stood up knocking her chair down and glared at Baekhyun, then she ran somewhere furious. The other guys she was eating with stood up too and glared at all of us, one of them pulled Baekhyun up by his collar and said "If any of you ever hurt (Y/N), physically or even mentally you will face us" he let go of Baekhyun's collar and sprint after (Y/N) with the other guys. All the girls came to us asking us if we were all right and we replied to them kindly though I was still wondering about this Youngjae since after Baekhyun offended him, (Y/N) was definitely furious.

(Y/N)'s POV

The rest of the school day I tried to stay focus and I stayed away from exo as much as I could, when I got home I sat on my bed, then Coco comes in bringing a bag with her "What is that girl?" I asked and put her on my bed while taking what's in the bag. I found a camera, I turn it on to see a video then I played it.

"Youngjae what is it just show me already"

"I want my jagiya to be happy for her birthday so here"

Then Youngjae gave me a puppy.

"Aww Youngjae thank you" I hugged him.

"Her name's Coco it's perfect since you really love chocolate"

"Not as much as I love you"

"Well I have another thing" Youngjae brought me to the piano.

Then the video ended, tears stung my eyes but I wiped them away before they could fall "I miss him to girl, I know, I know"

I hugged Coco until I fell asleep.

A/N:

Hey~my first story on wattpad hope you like it, yeah the ending was a bit sappy but, oh well this is my first story anyways, bye 😃😃😃