Chapter 3: Punishment

A/N: okay this is after all a fanfic so if anything in this chapter can't be true, bear with me.

3rd POV

(Y/N) arrived at the school gates, nervous shown all over her face waiting for the punishment Mrs. Lee is about to give her and Chanyeol, (Y/N) went to her locker to get her books and she was met with her six friends, "Hey (Y/N), what's wrong?" Yugyeom ask "It's nothing, well I'm just going to grab my books and go to class now" after getting her books she waved goodbye to her friends.

(Y/N)'s POV

I reach my classroom to see Chanyeol standing in front of Mrs. Lee "(Y/N) you're here, good I want to give you and Chanyeol a lesson so you could get along with each other" she got out handcuffs, and I remembered her husband being a police, then she grabbed my right hand and Chanyeol's left hand she put the handcuffs on our hands (A/N: I told you, bear with me) "And if I hear you make a fuss again, I will bring you to the principle" we both just nodded, we sat on two tables and I started reading my math book while Chanyeol started to play with his pencil. Soon other students came and gave us looks like 'I see they got a punishment from Mrs. Lee' or just that they're sorry for us, when Baekhyun came he just laughed and said "Oh Chanyeol, you really are amazing, you actually made the honor student get a punishment" I wanted to kick Baekhyun's foot and somehow I did,"Oww, calm down princess, Chanyeol will be the perfect prince for you" I just sighed thinking if he can just shut up.

'TRINGGGGG' (class skip until lunch time)

Me and Chanyeol walked through the halls to the cafeteria but not forgetting to get weird or understanding stares from the other students. When we got there, after me and Chanyeol grabbed our lunches we sat down on a table waiting for our friends, then we heard Baekhyun's voice coming in the cafeteria "I'm telling you, you're going to laugh when you se-" standing in front of us is EXO and GOT7 with mouths agape, GOT7 sat on my side of the table while EXO sat on Chanyeol's side of the table Suho and JB seem like they were going to ask until they saw the cuffs that were on mine and Chanyeol's hand "Ohhh" they all said in unison, I just shook my head and started eating my kimchi.

Chanyeol's POV

Every time (Y/N) brought her right arm to eat she brought my left hand with her, so she kind of just gave up on eating and just pouted angrily and it was pretty cute, then I realized her friend Jackson the one who grab Baekhyun by the collar glaring at me for staring at her so I just continued eating my food, "Hey (Y/N) aren't you eating?" Jinyoung asked her "No I'm not in the mood, you can have it if you want" she said shaking her head like a kid would, "okay give it to me" Jinyoung said chuckling, then grabbing the food "So (Y/N), Chanyeol what did you do that made Mrs. Lee punish you?" Luhan asked trying to stop the awkward silence "Well why don't you ask the great Chanyeol" she said glaring at me "I would tell them but that would be bad for your image, wouldn't it honor student" I said giving her a mischievous smile, she huffed in defeat and stood up "See you later guys, come on giraffe" she said pulling me along with her.

'TRINGGGG' (skip until the end of the school day)

(Y/N)'s POV

'Click'

 "Okay you two, you can go your separate ways now, but if I see you two fighting again, I still have this" Mrs. Lee said to us while dangling the handcuffs in her hand, we both nodded and walked to the school gates, "Well see you later (Y/N), it was an interesting day with you" Chanyeol said with a smile playing on his lips, I just scoffed and walked away to the direction of my house.

A/N : yay, three chapters, please don't forget to share, vote, and comment bye ^u^