Chapter 4: Tutor?

3rd POV

It has been a month since (Y/N) and Chanyeol had the punishment, (Y/N) ignored Chanyeol in any way she could, to the point pretending he doesn't exist, but it was very hard since Chanyeol, despite flirting with other girls, would always go to (Y/N) and flirt and annoy her until she tells him to stop which means she stopped ignoring him.

It was another day, (Y/N)'s class just finished history, everyone packed their stuff since it's lunch time, while walking to her locker, Chanyeol appeared in front of (Y/N), she just rolled her eyes and kept walking.

"Come on, don't be like that, you know you enjoy my company" Chanyeol said but (Y/N) just kept silent, so he grabbed her wrist

"Giraffe just go to your friends and stop annoying me"(Y/N) said sternly. 

"Yah! Chanyeol, let (Y/N) be, she wants to go to her precious friends, just wait, she'll come to us on her own, she can't resist our charms" Baekhyun said winking at her, (Y/N) just rolled her eyes once again and went to her locker while Chanyeol and Baekhyun went to the cafeteria.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was getting my lunch from my locker until I heard voices behind me.

"Look at it, why would Chanyeol go near that thing"

"Yeah, I mean like, she's pretty much mute"

"And I'm also confuse on why Got7 would call her their friend"

"Probably Got7 and Chanyeol only do those thing cause their such sweethearts"

I gagged, like what the heck, yeah Got7 are sweethearts but Chanyeol, hell no. I closed my locker and walked away, but before I could, they slammed me against the lockers.

"Bitch we're not done talking to you" Mina the queen of hell said, I don't even know why people think she's this amazing person when all she does is bully people.

"Oh I'm sorry Mina, if you didn't notice, you were talking to yourselves, crazy much"

"Someone actually has a voice, I haven't heard it since Youngjae died" Mina said smirking, I stayed quiet.

"What can't speak again? it's a pity Youngjae chose you of all people, I mean, you're bad luck, look what happen to Youngjae he's dead because of you" Mina said raising her voice when saying the word dead, I looked down not wanting to see her face because she knew that made a tingle in my heart.

"Well before we leave, we want to warn you to stay away from Chanyeol" she said twirling my hair with her finger and then yanking it so I fell to the floor, she and her friends kicked me, I put my right hand on the floor for support, but Mina step on my hand with her heel.

"Bye bitch" Mina said then laughing with her friends leaving me all alone in this hallway on the floor, I was trying to calm my breathing, then someone came in front of me and held their hand out so I can get up, I too it and got up "Thank you" I said what came out as a whisper "Are you okay?" I looked up to see Chanyeol, my eyes widen and I immediately looked away and sprinted to the cafeteria "HEY WAIT" Chanyeol shouted after me but I ignored him.

When I reached the cafeteria, I sat down at the table my friends were sitting, "(Y/N) are you okay?" Jaebum asked me "Yeah, why'd you ask?" then Jinyoung touched my cheek and I flinched "Your cheek is bruised" Jinyoung said "O-oh, I'm fine, I just hit a wall" he seemed like he didn't believe me but he drop it anyways. While eating I looked back and I see Chanyeol looking at me with a worried expression, but when he notices me turning around he looked away.

Skip time to dismissal 

I was packing my bags and was about to walk out of class when Mrs. Lee called on me and Chanyeol, why is it always the both us "Chanyeol, you've been failing in science" Chanyeol nodded "So (Y/N) I want to assignee Chanyeol to you since you have the highest grades for science" I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped "Is there something wrong (Y/N)?" Mrs. Lee gave me an innocent look, not just any innocent look but that look that tells you 'I-know-you-don't-like-it-but-you're-gonna-like-it-whether-you-like-it-or-not' "N-no Mrs. Lee" I really don't want another punishment "Good, you'll be tutoring Chanyeol on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, you may go" she said, I left not knowing what will happen tomorrow.