Chapter 6: Dilemma

Do you like the new cover???also please check out @TMproject it's an account me and my friend share and please check out the stories we already made.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

"(Y/N) are we going to have a session today?" 

"Sorry Chanyeol, I'm not feeling well today"(Y/N) walked away into the crowd of students, "Hey Chanyeol a month ago you and (Y/N) were going well with the tutoring, and now for the past week she's been avoiding tutoring you, what did you do?" Jumnyeon ask Chanyeol sounding a bit concern "I did nothing, I swear" and all the guys looked at him in disbelieve, and he just sigh in defeat because he knew there's no point in trying to make them believe him.

(Y/N)'s POV

I walked to my house thinking on what happen last week.

~Flashback~

Today is the day Youngjae died so I decided to pay his grave a visit, when I got to the graveyard I see two familiar people, when I reached his grave I greeted them "Hi Youngjae's parents" I looked down not wanting to see their faces  cause guilt will probably eat me up and I'll ball my eyes out, but then a delicate hand brought my head up and Youngjae's mom gave me a warm smile "(Y/N) you know you can just call us mom and dad, we already see you as a daughter since we met you" My lips became dry, and I started shaking trying to hold in my tears.

 "H-how could you, s-still be nice t-to me after what I did to Youngjae, you should hate me because of it" I remembered what Mina and her gang said and a tear rolled down my face "Oh (Y/N), that wasn't your fault and we're not angry at you, we're thankful for you for giving Youngjae your love, he was very happy because of you and we're very thankful for that" "No, no, no I did none of those, Youngjae was the light, not me, and I was the one who made that light fade away" "(Y/N), Youngjae gave us this to give you if you break up or... if he died" she gave me an envelope and left with her husband leaving me alone at Youngjae's grave.

~End of flashback~

I reached my house, when I got to the living room, I see the envelope Youngjae's mom gave me a week ago, I haven't open it because I was too afraid, I decided I should open it now.

'Dear (Y/N)

If you're reading this it means we are not together anymore and I'm sorry for that, no matter the reason why we're not together know that I love you, you are my light forever and all ways and I want you to know that, and please don't wait for me, I don't want to see you hurt, please find someone who can make you feel like you're the most special girl in the world because you are, thank you for being my light.

Forever yours, Youngjae.'

________________________________________________________________________________

sorry not sorry for the sappiness and if any of you want to complain about it, EvlipseNik, I don't care cause I love it, okay, okay. Byeeeeeeeeeeee ^u^