Chapter 2: Enemies

3rd POV

"See you later guys" (Y/N) walked to her classroom after greeting her friends, she sat down and started reading her biology book. After a few minutes someone else comes in the room and sat next to her, (Y/N) had this feeling that they're staring at her and looked at them annoyed, surprisingly it was Chanyeol "What do you want?" (Y/N) was still annoyed of him after yesterday, hearing the spite in her voice, he gave her a scowl and said "Nothing" and looked at the front of the classroom, (Y/N) just sighed not wanting to deal with him, and she moved to another seat. Soon enough more people came and soon the class started.

Y/N's POV

TRINGGGG~

It was finally lunch time, while walking to the cafeteria Baekhyun and Chanyeol walked past me, what happen this morning came back to my mind but I shrugged it off. When I got to the cafeteria I see the guys already sat down at a table "Hey guys" "Hey (Y/N)" they all greeted me. While eating, everyone talked, I stayed quite the whole time, "(Y/N) are you okay? you've been very quite, well quieter than you usual, if that's even possible" Bambam said, I kicked him under the table "That hurts woman, what did you do to your converse" "Hmph" I just kept eating even though I felt like someone's watching me.

TRINGGGG~ 

It was time for P.E, if anything I hate P.E, it's not that I don't like sports, I love sports but seriously the shorts are too short like what is this, am I the only one who is complaining. Well knowing all the girls in this school never mind. I changed into my uniform and went to the court, thank god boys' activities and girls' activities are different, girls played basketball and boys played soccer, while playing Dahyun miss the ball and it rolled to the soccer field. I went to get the ball but before I could get it someone else got it first and that person happens to be Park Chanyeol how awesome is that, note the sarcasm "Give me the ball" Chanyeol smirked and said "What if I don't want to" "You're ruining our game" "Well they don't seem to mind" he said looking at the basketball court, I turned around and looked at all the girls, they were all looking at us, well, Chanyeol lovingly I just sighed. Of course this would happen, I guess we have to do this the hard way, I knocked the basketball out of his hands and grabbed it 'easily' I walked back to the court but before I could walk away he grabbed my wrist. Chanyeol went close to my ear "Next time won't be that easy" he said giving me shivers, I hit his stomach out of reaction and Mr. Choi called on us "BOTH OF YOU TO THE BENCHES YOU'LL BE HEARING MORE FROM MRS.LEE" we both sat down on the bench.

"Mind explaining to me on what happen, Chanyeol you're a new student yet already making trouble, (Y/N) you're our honor student, what happen?" both of us just looked at the floor well glared at the floor was to be exact "Since none of you want to tell me that's fine, but there will be a punishment, Chanyeol you're new so it's alright if you don't understand but (Y/N) you know how we usually do this" Mrs. Lee said smirking "Y-yes ma 'mm" I answered, my gut twisting in the process "Good, you may leave" me and Chanyeol walked out of the school, at the school gate I punched him on the shoulder and glared at him before leaving.

Chanyeol's POV

I brush my hair with my hand out of frustration "Such an odd girl" and I started my walk home.

A/n: so~ how was the second chapter, oh I wonder what would be the punishment, Mrs. Lee is just so unpredictable, man why do I sound so evil. oh well bye guys 😃😃😃