10

(Y/N)'s POV

"(Y/N)!"

I turn the corner, before hearing Chanyeol's voice call me. I've avoided Chanyeol for a week, I asked Mrs. Lee if I could stop tutoring him, she said it's alright since his grades are better now.

Even though the guys have been sending me worried looks, Got7 nor EXO talked to me about it, which makes me glad.

I was thinking how to avoid Chanyeol one the way home, when suddenly I bumped into someone.

Mina.

"Guess who we have here? Finally, you've stop chasing over Chanyeol, I told you, he's mine"

I kept quiet, not caring at all what she said, I tried to walk away, but Mina grab my shoulder and shoved me to the wall.

"How dare you be disrespectful to me, after I let you go for taking and killing Youngjae, and I know, the same thing would have happened to Chanyeol, if he still hung around you, you know why? Because you're a curse, a b***h, and a monster!"

"MINA!"

Chanyeol yelled, looking at me and Mina, he had a furious look on his face. I was so upset I didn't want to face Chanyeol nor Mina, I ran to the city, while I heard Chanyeol kept calling my name.

 I ran crossing the street, but stop when I heard the sound of a loud honk and tires screeching. I turned around to see Chanyeol, sitting frozen in front of a car.

Chanyeol's POV

I stood up, and looked at (Y/N) who was shaking, tears welling up in her eyes. I realize what was going on, and I went near her, I wanted to comfort her, but she backed away. 

"I'm sorry"

She said while crying silently, she ran away, and I didn't have the strength to chase her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again, sorry if it's bad.