Chapter 7: Her Pain

A/N: I'm back :D!!!I finish my exams but now I have to wait for my report to see if I failed or not TuT enjoy the story

After School

3rd POV

"(Y/N), Chanyeol come to my desk now" Mrs. Lee said sternly "Y-yes Mrs. Lee" (Y/N) and Chanyeol walked over to Mrs. Lee's desk "Chanyeol yesterday I saw you at Viva Polo with Mina, shouldn't you be studying with (Y/N)?" Chanyeol stayed quiet "Well?" Mrs. Lee asked again "I-" and before Chanyeol could answer, (Y/N) cut him off.

 "It was my fault" Mrs. Lee and Chanyeol looked at (Y/N).

"I-I was busy so I couldn't tutor him, it's not his fault" (Y/N) looked down, Mrs. Lee look at (Y/N) and Chanyeol back and forth and sigh "Fine then, today you can do what you want cause apparently you're 'busy' you can do it tomorrow after school, understand" Mrs. Lee said sternly "Yes Mrs. Lee" (Y/N) and Chanyeol said in unison and left the class.

"Hey (Y/N)" (Y/N) hummed in response "Why did you help me?"Chanyeol looked at (Y/N) confuse at her action, a slight shade of pink dusted (Y/N)'s cheeks at what he said "U-um, because it is my fault isn't it? I-I have to go" she sprinted away.

The Next Day

TRINGGGGG

School was over, Chanyeol went to (Y/N)'s locker to find her, and she wasn't there, he decided to wait for her. After a while Chanyeol got a text.

"Hey giraffe, I'll be late, you should go to my house first, the spare keys are under the flower pot" -(Y/N)

Chanyeol went to her house, when he went there (Y/N) wasn't there and he decided to explore.

Chanyeol's POV

I went through her home, I can't believe she's alone most of the time, it's dangerous especially in a house like this. While looking around I saw some kind of frame under the table I took it out and found out it's a picture of (Y/N) and a guy smiling, huh she can actually smile, they were holding hands, I don't know why but I have this feeling in my gut that makes me frown a little.

I walked around a little and found a room, the door knob looks pretty dusty like it hasn't been open in a while. I went in to see scattered papers and a piano.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was standing quietly in front of Youngjae's grave, then it started raining, I ran to my house. When I arrived, I open the door to see shoes and I remembered Chanyeol, I looked around and saw him in one particular room, my eyes widen and I spoke sternly "What do you think you're doing?" 

"I was just looking around, and found this, you play the piano?"

 "Yes" 

"Can you play for me?"

I hesitated remembering Youngjae but nodded nonetheless, I went to change first and sat on the dusty piano that gave me grief every time it made me remember the memory. I press the tiles smiling, I decided to play the song I played the last time, after Youngjae's death.

~Flashback ~ (A/N:she's getting this flashback while playing the piano, okay)

Youngjae and I were holding hands going around the city.

"Come on Youngjae it's almost night let's go home"

"Alright then"

"Youngjae, you dropped something, I'll get it"

I walked across the street, but I didn't see it.

"(Y/N)! WATCH OUT!"

Youngjae pushed me off the road, and I hear the screeching of the tires, and the screams, my body felt numb and tears streamed down my face.

"YOUGJAE!!!" I yelled in horror, I yelled Youngjae's name but I couldn't hear it, I held Youngjae in my arms yelling for help.

"Youngjae, everything will be alright, I promise, just please, please stay with me" I begged while breathing heavily.

"(Y/N), I *cough* I love you"

"I-I love you too" tears stream down my face as I hugged his lifeless body.

~End Flashback~

My body shook as tears threaten to stream, suddenly I felt warm hands hug me, I felt tense not knowing what's happening "It's okay, just let it all out" Chanyeol whispered, tears started to stream down my eyes as I hugged him back.

After tutoring

"Hey thanks (Y/N) for tutoring me"

"You're welcome, just, just don't tell anybody about what happen"

"Why would I tell anyone about tutoring?" I smiled hearing his words.

"(Y/N)?"Chanyeol asked me.

"Yeah?"

"You have a little something over..." he suddenly kissed my cheek "Here" he finished off.

"Bye" he walked out of my gates waving at me.

3rd POV

"Do I? No, of course not" (Y/N) talked to herself, she turned around and went inside her house, but before she closed her door she asked herself "Do I?"

A/N: I hope you enjoy it, again sorry for not updating for a long time ^u^