11

Last Chapter TnT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol's POV

I haven't seen (Y/N) in a week, we're all really worried, and she's probably having a hard time since she's traumatized.

I wanted to help, not just because I feel bad that it's my fault, but I have this sense to protect her, comfort her.

I just don't know how to do any of those stuff, I guess it's time for me to ask for help, from my mom.

"Hi mom" I said putting the flowers next to her.

"I hope you're well, I know I don't see you much, but I need help"

"I've broken many girls' hearts, I've realize that, but for once, I don't want her heart to break, whether it was because of me or anyone else"

"I think I understand now what you meant about loving someone"

I smiled to myself, "You'd love her, I just know it"

"Chanyeol?"

I turn around, "(Y/N)? What are you doing here?"

"I came to see Youngjae's grave, what are you doing here?"

"I came to ask my mom for advice"

(Y/N)'s gaze soften at my words.

"Well, I'm leaving now, you want to walk out together?"

I was surprise, but nodded non the less, I bid goodbye to my mother, and walked out the cemetery with (Y/N).

Once we were outside, we sat down at a nearby bench. We sat in silence until (Y/N) spoke.

"I bet she was a wonderful woman" (Y/N) said softly, I smiled.

"She was, I bet Youngjae was an amazing guy too, I've heard stories of how kind he is"

"He really was, he put people's happiness before his. I'm sorry to ask, but, what advice did you ask from your mom?"

"Love advice" I looked at her face, as she was thinking about something.

"About Mina?"

"About you" She looked at me surprise, but sadly.

"C-Chanyeol"

"(Y/N), I didn't kiss Mina, she did it so she can break us apart, please believe me"

"I-I believe you, but I can't stay with you Chanyeol. What Mina said was true, I'm a curse, the same thing that happened to Youngjae almost happened to you, I can't lose you too" tears started falling from her beautiful eyes.

"(Y/N)" I held her hands in one hand and use my other hand to wipe her tears.

"(Y/N), what happen is not your fault, believe me, and really if you think you're a curse you're definitely wrong, you're light and happiness to me and the boys, and thinking how you made me feel, you also made Youngjae too""

(Y/N) stopped crying and she looked at me.

"I love you (Y/N)"

I close the distance between us, and (Y/N) surprised me by kissing back, all emotions were put in that kiss.

Once I pulled away, (Y/N) looked at me smiling, "I love you too Chanyeol"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~