ι ¢αη ѕєє уσυ

My velvety black dress clung tight to my body, showing off my curves. The plunging neckline revealed my cleavage slightly, but not too much. Diamond earrings. Deep red lipstick. Perfect makeup. I was dressed like a princess.

"Let the party begin," a voice, I didn't know who's, spoke, their tone smooth. Everyone around me started talking, the low hum of speech and laughter filling the room.

She was here with me. But she wasn't in sight. She'd run off already.

There wasn't a recognisable face in the crowd around me; I was alone. I knew no-one, which was why she'd come with me. To show them I'd done at least some socialising. But she'd disappeared, vanishing into the sea of faces.

A familiar face caught my eye, and I turned to him. Stood on the other side of the room, a young man with chocolate brown hair smirked at me. I'd certainly never spoken to him before, but something told me I knew him. That face... I'd definitely seen him before.

But where?

Then it came to me. I'd seen him in the news.

Jeon Jungkook...

A name came to my mind, and I immediately pinned it to his face. But why was someone like him on the news? I racked my brain, trying to find the answer.

I realised a second too late. It was as the light turned off that I remembered.

Jeon Jungkook, notorious criminal. Jeon Jungkook, merciless and unforgiving.
Jeon Jungkook, wanted for murder, robbery and many more horrendous crimes.

Screams rang through the hall, and I squeezed my eyes shut. Gun shots echoed in my ears until no sound was heard except the clicking of a single pair of shoes on the marvellous floor. The sound grew ever closer to me, and I stood firm, not opening my eyes. I was terrified. I was sure I was going to die.

A hand grabbed my chin, and my eyes opened instinctively. He was there, gun in hand, a menacing look in his eye.

"I ¢αη ѕєє уσυ,"