XV

:{ love, life... It's all temporary. We are just dolls, being played and thrown around for God's entertainment }:

His kiss sent shivers down my spine, a strange feeling coming over me. I let my hands do what they wanted, reaching up and settling themselves in Jungkook's hair. My eyes closed quickly and I returned the kiss, unable to hold back the emotions I was feeling.

I could feel his hands on my waist, hugging me close to his chest. When he pulled back, his hands did not move.

"Y/N... You're the first person that's trusted me in a long time. But the weirdest thing is that I trust you too. I've never trusted anyone other than what little family I had..."

I smiled at him, gently placing my arms around his waist to hug him. Resting my head in the crook of his neck, I was able to hear his heart beating with every breath he took. When he spoke, he whispered in my ear; I could feel his lips brushing against my skin.

"I promise you... I'll protect you no matter what. Right now, you mean the world to me. I'm not going to let you get taken away easily."

"I'm not going anywhere without you, mister."

I smiled at him, getting a smile in return.

Almost as quickly as he'd kissed me, he pushed me onto the floor and lay himself just above me.

"Hey there."

"Am I your oppa?"

"I don't know. Are you?"

"1997."

"96! I'm older than you! Noona!"

"Noona~"

I giggled, a smile forming on my lips. As he moved, I felt his leg brush against mine and a jolt of pain shot through me.

"Fuck!"

"Huh?"

"My leg hurts like hell!"

"Ah... The infection may need a look at by a doctor."

"How?"

"There are plenty of doctors willing to keep client's identities hidden if you give them enough money."

"When can we go?"

"When we find someone that is both professional and in need of money."

"Do we have money?"

"I've got my fair share."

A/N

Imma be going on holiday for a week

To the land of espanol

Spain~

But I won't have any WiFi

So no updates 😅

Go comment on my other books to tell people I ain't writing foot a bit

I'm too lazy to say myself

See you next week~