IV

«For a while, I ignored my feelings. Time went on, and I realised they only got stronger and stronger, until I was taken over by my emotions»

#/*;______________;*\#

I closed eyes, readying for a knife in my stomach. Neither my legs or hands were shaking; I'd only closed my eyes to make it easier to think of the good times, no matter how few there were, and treasure them.

"Peaches... I need you to open your eyes."

I did as he said, and was greeted by a shining light above us, by the looks of it a police helicopter.

"Why don't I make a deal with you? If you help me get out of here, I'll give you more time."

In reply to his offer, I nodded without thinking.

"Good... Now for some method acting, Peaches"

A loud voice came from the thing hovering above us, and a gust of air made my hair flying my ears pop. I couldn't hear anything because of the helicopter, but I played along.

Backing away from Jungkook, I tried to look terrified of him. He smirked and twirled the knife with his fingers, and I looked up in terror at the helicopter. I knew what I had to do, and thanked the Lords that I was an OK actor.

"Help! Please!" I screamed.

This only made Jungkook walk towards me, and I stumbled backwards, eventually tripping over.

"Step away from the woman Jungkook! We have guns on you from all angles... There's no escape for you now!" the helicopter screeched, and I started shuffling further away, scraping myself through a puddle on the way.

"No can do..." as he spoke he pulled me up and put the knife against my neck. His hot breath tickled my ear, and h panting chest was pressed against me. An arm was around my waist, ensuring that I couldn't run, and supporting my weight slightly.

It was then I realised how strong he was. I could feel the six pack under his shirt pressed against my back, and the arm wrapped around me had firm biceps. My acting faltered for a second, but I quickly regained my composure, screaming at the top of my lungs.

"Jungkook!" This time a woman's voice spoke, and I felt the man behind me immediately tense. Her voice was aged, raspy, but had a slight similarity to Jungkook's in that it was deep.

"Jungkook let that girl go this instant!" she yelled, and he suddenly loosened his grip. Something wasn't right.

"No! I'm not letting you get in my head again! This is unfair... If anyone shoots, she dies instantly!" he shrieked, jerking me around as he freaked out. I had to keep acting, and screamed louder, but stopped at their next lines.

"Jungkook! Listen to your-"

"You're not my mother you old hag! You're just a witch, that was sent ruin my life!"

No-one spoke. The only sound was the helicopter flying above us, which was pretty loud, I guess. Jungkook took his chance and dragged me into the shadows, making it look like he was forcefully pulling me.

Once we were hidden and had seen the helicopter fly away, I noticed Jungkook was crying. Not much, but he was definitely shedding tears. That, or his eyes were sweating.

Because of the whole 'Jungkook-dragged-me-away-from-his-mum-to-kill-me' thing, I wasn't allowed back. The police would obviously think I was dead since renowned criminal Jeon Jungkook had taken me away into the night, so if I was just seen walking around town people would freak out.

That night, though, was weird. Yes, I was practically being held hostage by a murderer, but that killer, the one that put fear in the hearts of so many people, was crying. Whatever his relationship with his mum was like must have been rough on him.

I slept in a warehouse, huddled in the clothes I had on the floor. The whole night I could feel his on me. Even in my sleep, I knew he was looking at me.