one

chapter one
ethan g. dolan

i sigh tumbles past my lips as i stuff my hands into my pockets, my bottom lip was trapped between my teeth. i stared blankly at the building in front of me as i pondered about my decision.

why the fuck not?

i finally shrugged to myself before walking into the brightly lit building. the neon lights that lit the signs reading words like "girls!" almost blinded me. i let out a sigh i didn't even know i was holding in, causing a small cloud to appear in front of me because of the cold and quiet night air.

the atmosphere completely changed when i walked in. there were people grinding against each other, stages filled with girls in skimpy clothing, and a large bar. i head towards the bar, pulling out a stool and plopping onto it.

"what can i get you?" a young woman with tired eyes asked. her hair was pulled up into a ponytail and she wore a black button up and faded jeans. she looked tired, like she'd been working a long night.

"just a shot." i mutter as i shrug.

she simply nods, turning around to get me the drink.

she turns back towards me before placing the shot glass in front of me, "anything else?"

"no, thank you." i send her a quick smile as she nods and walks off.

i grip the glass in my hands before bringing it to my lips. i tilted my head back as i downed the vodka, shaking my head as the alcohol burned my throat.

i slammed the glass back down on the bar, waving at the bartender again, "can i actually get one– no, two more?"

"yes, sir." she said politely as she turned around, grabbing the drink once again. i started feeling bad for asking much of the tired woman, but i wouldn't remember it later.

i run my hand through my hair as she turns back to me, placing 2 shot glasses in front of me.

"thanks." i mutter and she simply nods.

i stare down at the shots before quickly downing each one. the burning sensation was all too familiar now. i shook my head as i squeezed my eyes shut at the taste. i grab a beer and tip the bartender before licking my lips and wandering over to where the brightly lit stages were. bills were thrown towards the girls as they seductively swung their bodies around the poles that connected the ceiling and the stages. i decide to take a seat towards the corner of the room, not wanting any attention. i plop down onto the comfortable chair, my arms lying on the rests.

i slumped back in the seat, taking a quick sip of the beer. i place it on a small table beside the chair i was sitting in. my eyes roam around the room, watching as girls walked around the stuffy building.

i suddenly feel a pair of hands on my shoulders, making me sit up straight. the small, delicate hands move over my shoulders and down my chest from behind as gentle kisses are pressed to my neck. her lips were soft, and teasing.

the lips move from my neck to my earlobe, sucking on the flesh. she pulls away slowly, making me miss the feeling of her lips. her hand rests on my shoulder as she walks around the chair, standing in front of me. my eyes widen at the sight of her. her wavy dark hair flowed down her back, her piercing green eyes staring into mine.

my large hands grip her small, bare waist as i pull her onto my lap. my eyes focused on her as she rested her hand on my cheek, slowly moving it down my jaw and pulling my bottom lip down with her thumb. she lets my lip pop back into place and placed her hands on my chest. i was mesmerized by her then. the way she moved, her touch, everything. she's so beautiful and gentle, yet intimidating. her touch felt like fire that burned more than the alcohol had burnt my throat just minutes before.

she slowly leaned in and pressed her soft lips to mine, her arms wrapping around my neck.

my hands rested on her waist and slowly found their way to her ass, squeezing lightly. her mouth fell open as she moaned quietly in the kiss. i took the opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth. her hand moved up to my hair, running through the messy curls. she tugged at the ends lightly, making me groan.

when she pulled away, she licked her swollen lips and slowly ran her fingers through her hair as she flipped over to the right side.

fuck.

"let me take you somewhere." i say blatantly, my hands still gripping at her waist.

her eyebrows immediately furrowed, "what do you mean?"

her voice was silky and smooth, making my chest feel ever heavier than it already had.

"let me take you somewhere nice. a hotel, or my place? it doesn't matter."

"taking me to a hotel doesn't give you special treatment, mister." she chuckles as she rolls her eyes slightly.

"i know." i muttered, laughing a little, pulling her closer by her soft hips.

"what do you want then?" her voice was quiet, but all i could hear was her. like all the loud music and lights flashing around me weren't even there. like it was just him and her.

i move closer to her ear, my lips almost grazing her skin, "i just want to make you feel good," i whisper.

her swollen bottom lip finds its way trapped between her teeth as i my hands roamed her body.

"will you let me?" i ask as i pull away from her ear.

"okay." she spoke softly as she began playing with the collar of my button up. my eyes wandered up and down her body before i nodded. a smirk grew on her lips before she climbed off of me.

she held her hand out in front of me and i took it in mine, standing up from the seat. my eyes roamed down to her ass as she walked in front of me, leading me to the front of the building.

"stay right here, okay?" she bit her lip as i nodded, leaning against the wall near the doorway.

she walked off to the back of the building as my eyes curiously roam around. she came back a few minutes later, a big coat over her lingerie.

i draped my arm over her shoulder as i led her outside to my black bmw. i pulled my keys out of my pocket and unlocked it, opening up the passenger side door for her.

she climbed in before i shut the door and walked over to the other side of the car, climbing in and sticking the key into the ignition.

my eyes glanced towards her, a smirk etched on my face before i drove off.

i wrote this so long ago and it sucked, but i did my best to edit it. it still sucks oh well

please don't forget to comment!! comments encourage me to keep writing and not be a lazy ass hehe

ily