three

chapter three
ethan g. dolan

my hands roamed down rose's waist and found their way to her ass, squeezing lightly, as a small moan escape her lips.

i quickly take the opportunity to slip my tongue through her parted lips and into her mouth, making her pull at the ends of my hair.

i gently placed my hands under her tanned thighs. she jumped up and i wrapped her legs around me, holding her tight.

i carried her to the large bed and gently threw her down onto the soft surface, making her bite her lip softly.

i hover over her small body, my eyes roaming up and down. her piercing eyes were glued to mine innocently, like she was waiting for me.

i press soft kisses onto her neck, her hands softly gripping my bicep as she breathed out my name quietly.

my head dipped down to her chest, leaving light purple marks on her breasts. she gripped my hair in her hands before i roam back up to her lips, kissing her hard.

i pulled away to see her lips slightly swollen, reminding me of our kiss at the club. her chest was rising and falling slightly as her hands rested on my cheeks, running down my jaw.

her thumb pulled my bottom lip down and let it pop back into place before i started leaving kisses down her body.

she places her hand on my jaw, pulling me up to her before smashing her lips onto mine. i could feel her small hand running down my chest before slowly palming me through my black ripped jeans.

my eyebrows furrowed in pleasure as she held my cheek with one hand and teased me with the other.

"fuck." i whisper as i use one hand to hold myself up and the other to grip her waist.

i slowly start to grind my hips against hers and she pulls her hand from between us and places it on my shoulder.

her lips part slowly as i grind against her heat, wanting desperately for the clothes that were separating us to be gone.

i felt one of her delicate hands grip the hem of my shirt, yanking at it lightly as she looked up at me.

i sit up, knowing what she wanted, and pulled my shirt over my head. she eyed my body quickly before my lips found their way back to her neck.

i kissed her soft skin as i grind against her, small moans tumbling past her lips.

"ethan, please." she moans as my pace progressively quickens.

i pull away, straddling her and she slowly unbuttoned my jeans. i did the rest for her, slipping them off and throwing them onto the floor.

i slowly ran my hand down her waist and to her black panties, my fingers playing with the hem of them.

"please." she bit her lip lightly.

"what, baby?" i ask with a smirk on my face as my lips hovered over her thin panties, my breathe fanning over the sensitive spot.

"make me feel good." she breathed out as her fingers laced their way through my hair.

i quickly pull the lacy material down her legs with my teeth, my eyes glued to hers, and i could see her shudder at the feeling. i pull them off and toss them onto the floor with my pants.

i slowly pressed a soft kiss to her clit, making her arch her back as she gasped. i smirk lightly as i press soft kiss up her stomach.

i pull a condom out of my back pocket before slipping out of my jeans. her bottom lip becomes trapped between her teeth as i pull my underwear off.

i rub her clit with my thumb as a small moan escapes her lips as my hand slips behind her back.

i easily unclip her bra with one hand, pulling it off of her and tossing it away. my eyes are glued to her chest as i quickly rub her clit, making her lips part as soft moans leave her mouth.

i tease her with just the tips of my fingers entering her as the word "please" escapes her plump lips.

i rip the foil packet open with my teeth, slipping the condom on. i grip her waist as one of her legs wraps around my torso and i align myself with her.

i slowly push in and a loud moan immediately escapes her lips.

her lips are parted and her angelic moans filled the room. my head fell down into the crook of her neck as i slowly moved faster.

"fuck, rose."

her small hands gripped my back as her nails started to dig into my skin, "faster," she whispered.

i did exactly what she said as she ran her nails down my back, making me groan.

my eyes roamed down to her chest, the way her breasts bounced slightly with every move we made.

"ethan, i-"

her face scrunched up with pleasure as my thrusts got sloppier and i felt that knot in my stomach.

"let it out, baby." i whispered as i pressed soft kisses against her neck.

my breathing quickly became uneven as i watched her arch her back, a soft moan leaving her lips. i threw my head back as we both came undone.

"oh, my god."

-

weird smut with a weird ending, because i'm weird and i actually don't know how to write smut.

um yea comments please? even though this sucks, i know.

ily sorry for this ass chapter