six

chapter six
scarlett r. waters

i wake up in a warm embrace, something i wasn't very used to. my eyes drift shut once again, enjoying how safe i feel with ethan's arms wrapped tightly around me.

i tuck my head closer to his chest, listening to his heartbeat and feeling his chest rise and fall slowly.

i feel guilty thinking about how close i'm getting to him when he obviously just wants sex from me.

however, i stay in his arms for a few minutes before i decide to go downstairs and find the kitchen, maybe i can make breakfast for both of us.

i slowly free myself from his grasp and slip on my panties that were lying on the floor. i hesitantly grabbed a solid grey t-shirt that was thrown onto his bedside table and pulled it over my head and onto my bare body.

it was obviously a few sizes too big, but it reminded me of the warm feeling i had in his arms.

i tiptoed through his whole home which was modernly decorated with white walls and furniture, and dark tile floors, before i'm met with his huge kitchen.

i carefully crept through the kitchen, getting onto my toes to look into cabinets and shelves. ethan's t-shirt that i wore would ride up whenever i reached up to look around, and i shyly tried pulling it back down over and over even though i thought was alone.

i was proved wrong when i felt a large, warm pairs of hands on my bottom, squeezing it softly.

i quickly turned around with wide eyes and probably pink cheeks as ethan slipped his arms around my waist.

"morning, baby." he smirked.

"morning." i spoke softly as he chuckled and kissed forehead.

"i'm hungry." he pouts, making me laugh quietly.

i turned around again, his arms still loosely wrapped around my waist from behind, and got onto my toes and i looked through another cabinet.

"do you want me to make breakfast?" i ask as i continue to look and figure out what i could make for the two of us.

"that's really sweet, rose, but i'm hungry for something else."

"what?" i furrow my eyebrows and he laughs, a cocky smirk on his face. he places his hands underneath my thighs and lifts me onto the marble counter.

"i want you for breakfast, sweetheart."

my eyes widen as he presses soft kisses all over my neck, slowly going lower and lower until his lips were wrapped around the skin on my collarbone.

once he pulled away, there were several small purple hickeys left on my skin.

he pushed his lips onto mine as his hands slipped underneath my shirt, one gripped my waist while the other reached up and cupped my breast.

a soft moan escapes his lips as the pad of his thumb runs across my nipple before he pinches it softly.

his hands slowly found their way to the hem of my panties, playing with it in between his fingers.

"please, ethan." i moan against his lips as his head dips down to my stomach, lifting my shirt and pressing kisses onto the soft and sensitive skin.

he pulled the hem of my t-shirt back down as his head was finally where i needed him, between my thighs.

his arms slowly snaked around my thighs, pulling me closer to him as i let out a small whimper.

he kept his hazel eyes glued to mine as he brushed his lips against my folds through the thin material of my lacy panties, sending a rush of chills down my spine.

my mouth parted as he pressed a quick kiss against me before pulling my panties down my legs. i gasped quietly as the feeling of the cool air colliding with my core.

my eyes drifted shut and i bit my lip harshly to contain my moans when his tongue slowly ran through my sensitive folds.

his tongue skillfully toyed with my clit, sending my eyes rolling back. my fingers ran through his soft brown curls of hair as i tried to contain my moans.

"oh, my god!" i moaned and gripped his hair in my small fists, making him whimper softly against me.

his eyes glued to mine again, making my thighs try to clench together with overwhelming pleasure, but he quickly pulled them apart.

"ethan, i'm close." i mutter before his tongue plunges into me and my moans only get louder.

my legs began to shake as two of his fingers found their way to my clit, rubbing circles against the sensitive bundle of nerves, while his tongue didn't stop.

i cried out his name as i felt my high building up in the pit of my stomach. i moaned loudly as i released onto his tongue and he licked up whatever was left.

his glossy wet lips were tugged into a smirk as he came face to face with me, our lips inches apart. he slammed his lips against mine and i tasted myself on them, my fingers tangling in his hair.

he pulled away with slightly red and swollen lips before he spoke, "so fucking good."

welp

(hi pls be my friend and message me! thanks ily)

remember to pleeaassee leave comments for me!! thank you so much!