eleven

chapter eleven
ethan g. dolan

my eyes slowly opened when i felt rose's gentle fingers running through my hair. my head was rested on her chest, my arms loosely wrapped around her waist.

"morning." she laughed softly, making me smile as i rubbed my tired eyes.

i rolled over so i was facing her, my eyes glued to her pretty hazel ones that looked even brighter than usual, thanks to the sun beaming in from the big window in my bedroom.

her tan skin was glowing and her lips were soft and pink. god, she drives me crazy.

"what?" she asked as she played with my hair.

"you're just beautiful." i blurt out, my hands slipping under her shirt as fingertips gently drawing circles against her skin.

"stop, ethan." her cheeks become tinted with pink.

"what? it's true." i grin before her hands are placed onto my cheeks and she presses her lips against mine.

her arms wrapped arm my neck as the kiss deepened, my tongue occasionally swiping against her bottom lip teasingly.

she smiled as we pulled away and i laid my head back down onto her chest, her fingers finding their way back to my hair.

"you don't have to work today, do you?" she asks, her voice soft and quiet.

i shake my head, knowing i wouldn't have to work on a saturday, "no, do you want me to take you somewhere?" i ask, willing to take her anywhere.

"i don't know, i like it like this." she brings me closer to her, hugging me tight.

"me too." i laugh softly as i tighten my grip around her small waist.

scarlet r. waters

ethan and i lay with his head against my chest and his arms around my waist while i played with his hair. i could feel my heart beating fast and i was nervous he would hear it.

after a while, we finally got out of bed, taking a quick shower together and eating a small breakfast that i helped ethan make.

"how about the mall? i don't mind spoiling you, rose." ethan laughed as he handed me the plates from the table. we were trying to decide on how to spend our day.

"that's fine with me," i put the plates under the running water and into the sink, "but you know you don't have to buy me things."

"what if i want to," he smiles and holds out his arms for me, "you deserve everything you want."

i enter his opens arms and he sways us back and forth slowly, kissing my head before letting me go and get ready.

i put my hair up into a big messy bun, letting a few strands fall out and frame my face. i slipped on a pair of jeans and a small white top that hugged my waist, an outfit i had left at ethan's some time.

a shirtless ethan walked into the bathroom just after i put on my black single strap heels. he smirked when he saw me, his hands immediately finding their way to my waist.

i placed my hands on his chest, pushing him away as a smirk grew on my face, "hurry up, i'm ready to go."

i walked off into his bedroom, plopping down onto his bed while i looked through my phone and waited. he came back wearing a black t-shirt that hugged his broad shoulders and arms, along with ripped jeans, his hair done nicely.

i smiled as he held out his hand for me and i gladly took it, grabbing my purse and following him out of his house to his black bmw.

omg an update wtf
it's short and sucks but at least it's here and i took you guys' advice and i'm adding a lil more of a storyline rather than just smut every chapter lol

ily!! pls comment and vote it motivates me:)