zero

prologue
scarlett r. waters

"come here." i hear ethan's deep voice and i stand up from the comfy chair in the corner of his office, walking towards him

"i've missed you." he bit his plump bottom lip, grabbing my waist through my shirt and pulling me onto his lap.

"i just didn't want to keep you from your work." i confessed as i played with the collar of the white button up that he wore underneath his suit jacket.

"you're more important than work." he breathed out as his lips found their way to my neck.

he pressed soft kisses against my tanned skin and my fingers ran through his dark locks of hair. his hands slipped under my shirt and one held my waist tightly as the other gripped my breast through my bra.

his lips softly ran over my skin as they moved to my collar bone, knowing exactly how i'd react. he softly sucked on the sensitive skin as my lips parted and my hands turned to fists in his hair.

his name escaped my lips in small moans as he left marks on my skin that would soon turn purple.

"baby," his eyes glued to mine hungrily, making my heart beat faster. i hum and raise my eyebrows, waiting for what'd he say next.

"strip for me."

heyo

this prologue thing is basically just a preview, you'll probably read this again later in the book lmao

should i publish the first chapter?

(WARNING: this story is very mature so if you don't wanna read that stuff then this isn't the book for you, but you can read my other books that are cute and have no dirty stuff hehe)