five

chapter five
ethan g. dolan

i needed her so fucking bad. i craved her touch, her scent, the way her smalls hands ran down my back, everything. so, here i was again, saying fuck it in my head for the second time.

the same bright neon lights almost blinded my tired and drunken eyes as i walked into the same stuffy building. i bit my slightly chapped lip as i walked towards the bar again, not wanting anyone but her.

i ordered a couple of shots, taking them down quickly as my throat burned from the alcohol. i shook my head and squeezed my eyes shut, letting out a small sigh.

i squinted my eyes as i glanced around the room, wanting to see her. i wanted to see her piercing eyes or her long dark hair and immediately recognize her.

i walked out and found an empty chair similar to the one i sat in just a few days before. i sighed as i watched men throw hundreds of dollars towards the girls on the stages.

i studied each one of them, and none of them resembled rose. god, what if she isn't even here?

my eyes scanned the room, hoping to catch a glimpse of her, but i didn't.

i suddenly felt a similar pair of small hands on my shoulders that sent images of rose into my head. i turned my head slowly to see her piercing eyes glued to mine.

"what are you doing here?" she furrows her eyebrows as she walks around the chair and in front of me, my eyes becoming wide.

"i was looking for you." i blurt out, telling the truth, as i look up at her.

she hesitantly straddled my lap, playing with the hem of my button up shirt that i wore to work that day.

"why?" she asks, raising her eyebrow curiously.

"i need you." i breathe out, my hands gripping her waist and pulling her closer to me.

her arms wrap around my neck and she presses her lips against mine, my grip on her waist tightening.

she places her hands on my cheeks as she deepens the kiss, her tongue sliding across my bottom lip, begging for entrance. my lips fall apart as she slips her tongue into my mouth and a small moans escapes her lips and onto mine.

we finally pull away with swollen, pink lips, breathing heavily as our chests rose and fell against each other.

"let's go." she breathes out tiredly, yet eagerly, as she caught her breath.

"where?" i smirk, cocking up my eyebrow.

"it doesn't matter." she almost whined, making me chuckle as i place my hands on her waist and pull her even closer to me.

"okay, baby." i laughed quietly as i pecked her lips, gently pulling her off of my waist.

"one second." she bit her lip as she walked off, leaving me shifting my weight between my heels and toes awkwardly as i glanced around the building.

she came back with the same dark coat on and grabbed my hand, making me smirk as i lead her outside.

i took her to my black bmw, the street lights reflected off of it. i pulled my keys out of my pocket and unlocked the doors before walking over towards the passenger side, opening the door for her.

she climbed in and i went over to the driver's side and did the same, placing the key in the ignition.

i gripped the steer in my fist, leaving the club. i absentmindedly placed my hand on her thigh and i could feel her shift in her seat slightly.

the drive wasn't too long. i pulled into my driveway and turned to rose, seeing her look around at the large building.

"you like it, babe?" i chuckle as i park and she rolls her eyes as she gets out of the car.

i guide her to the front door, unlocking it and walking in with her on my arm.

i smirk as i turn on the light by the door before shutting it behind her. i press her against the door, a smirk pulling at my lips.

i slam my lips against hers, my fingertips digging into her small waist as her back arched and pressed against me.

we pulled away with red and swollen lips as i pulled her coat off of her tanned shoulders.

"round two, huh, sweetheart?" 

this book is such garbage and it's flopping but whatever

decided not to add much smut here but there will be plenty next chapter

please please please leave comments!!! they motivate me a lot and i love hearing what you guys think, thank you!

buy luv is rage 2 on itunes