Chapter 1

Hello Everyone !!! I deleted my last Larry book because I never knew what to write but on this one I have a couple of ideas. :) I hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to Vote and Comment what you think !
------------------------------------------
{Louis}
Right now I'm getting ready for school. Spring Break just not ended and now it's the first day back to school. I'm very excited to go back and learn some new things. Spring Break was very boring for me since I only have 2 friends. Their names are Liam and Eleanor. We have been close since 6th grade and he's always been there for me.
One thing that I'm not excited about is getting bullied. I'm the nerd in school I guess you could say since I'm very smart. All the jocks call me names and push me around. I'm used to it by now but Harry Styles always makes it bad. He makes sure that Zayn, his friend, beats me up good. I don't know why he doesn't do it himself, I guess he's just too nice, mmm yeah I don't think so.
I'm ready for school now, I have on a tan sweater and white jeans along with vans, beanie and glasses.

I always try looking my best and not like a nerd when I go to school so people don't say anything but since I'm gay and everyone knows they make fun of the sweaters that I wear because they are "girl sweaters" which I don't understand since clothe...

I always try looking my best and not like a nerd when I go to school so people don't say anything but since I'm gay and everyone knows they make fun of the sweaters that I wear because they are "girl sweaters" which I don't understand since clothes don't have labels. But most of the people judge me for it which I don't care for. Eleanor loves it.
Speaking of Eleanor, she just now got into my car. I always pick her up before school everyday so we can walk into school together.
"Hi Beautiful" She said as she got in. Immediately blushed. "Oh hush" I chuckled. On our way to school we talked about what all we did during Spring Break since we didn't see each other much over the break.
When we arrived at school we both got out of the car with our bags and walked to the school. Once we were in the school El and I split up to go to our lockers. I arrived at mine and opened it and got all my books for the first class which was Math. After getting my things I was just about to close my locker until someone did it for me.
I turned to see who it was and it was Harry Styles standing tall right in front of me. I took a step back and held onto my books.
"Nice to see you Louis, looks like you didn't change over Spring Break, you still wear sweaters and those glasses" He said with a raspy, low voice which actually was very attractive on him.
I hate to say it but Harry was really hot and every time I see him I never stop staring. I don't necessarily like his nose ring or how many tattoos he has but it's what makes him, him.
"Uhm, Hello" Harry said which made me stop thinking about him. I then noticed that I was just staring at him this whole time.
"O-Oh so-sorry. I just don't know what t-to say" Louis stuttered and yelled at himself inside his head for doing so.
"Poor thing. You're so scared." He said and put his bottom lip out a little. "Don't get yourself too distracted by my looks I know I'm hot" I scoffed by his words. I always hated when people thought they were so full of themselves. 
"What was that for Tomlinson?" I then noticed that I was pushed against the lockers by Harry holding my shirt.
"C-Can you P-please let g-go" I stuttered once again and looked up at him while biting my bottom lip. He starred down at me into my eyes and that's when I noticed how his beautiful green eyes sparkle. They were honestly the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. They told a story about him. A not so great one.
I felt his hands leave my shirt. I looked up and he walked into our math class.
'What was that about?' I thought to myself because he never would let go if you asked. And if you begged and said please he would've just made it worse.
What just happened ???
------
Don't forget to Vote and Comment what you think !!! I'll have another chapter up tonight so be ready :)