Chapter 9

{Louis}

We took different cars to my house so Harry would have his for when he leaves my house.
"Is it okay if I introduce you as my boyfriend" I said before going inside.
"Yes but she is the only person that can know, don't let her tell anyone else" I nodded then opened the door.
My mum was quick to come to the door.
"Oh hello who's this Louis?" She asked gesturing to Harry.
"This is Harry, my boyfriend, but don't let anyone know we're dating he hasn't told anyone yet about his sexuality" I said and my mum nodded. "No problem, it's very nice to meet you Harry. Make yourself at home." She smiled.
"Thank you Miss.Tomlinson" Harry smiled.
"Please Call me Jay" My Mum said.
"We are going to go upstairs and study" I grabbed Harry's hand and led him up the stairs. "Don't do anything too crazy while I'm gone at work tomorrow" She said and I heard her laugh.
"Shut up mum" I chuckled and walked into my bedroom.
I seen Harry examining the room. "I never imagined your room being a gray room, I always thought it'd be blue or pink" I smiled and sat at my desk.

"I like it gray because the lights looks good with it and the white writing looks good" I said before getting out a book I was reading earlier

"I like it gray because the lights looks good with it and the white writing looks good" I said before getting out a book I was reading earlier. "Get your things out and tell me if you need any help" I heard Harry groan which made me look at him.
"Do I have to? Why can't I just spend time with my cute boyfriend" he said which made me blush and smile slightly.
"Work then you'll have some time with your boyfriend" I said which made him frown but he got his books out and started working.

We have been in complete silence for about 30 minutes. I was reading and Harry was doing his work, I thought before I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me from behind and a pair of lips kissing down my neck. I bit my lip and closed my eyes leaning my head to the left so Harry had better access. He turned my chair around so I was facing him and he pulled me up off the chair and sat me on the bed.
"We need to stop haz" I chuckled and he kissed my cheek.
"I'm bored, I don't want to study anymore. Can we do something else that involves fun and kissing you?" Harry asked and I thought about what we could do.
"I have a PlayStation 4 if you want to play FIFA, I suck but that okay" Harry nodded and I set up the PlayStation.
I sat in between Harry's legs with my back against his chest and his arms around me so he could play too. As we played Harry kissed my neck and cheeks every time he beat me in a game because I got pouty.
About an hour later Harry won every game but one and I know he let me win that game.
"What shall we do now love?" He asked and I shrugged and looked around the room trying to look for something.
"What about watch a movie?" Harry nodded so I got onto Netflix and let Harry choose a movie. Of course he had to choose a scary movie.
Every time I'd get scared I would hold onto Harry tightly and he'd chuckle. By the end of the movie I was holding onto him for dear life. He was my protector. It was weird to think about. The person who just seemed like he hated me 2 weeks ago is now my boyfriend, best friend, and protector. I loved the feeling of his strong arms around me, it made me feel safe and made me feel like nothing could get to me. We've only been dating a few hours but he sure has made me more happy in these past few hours by just kissing and holding onto me.
"What are you thinking about babe?" I felt butterflies in my stomach when he called me babe and love.
"You and how much I feel safe" I seen him smile slightly.
"I'm glad I make you feel safe baby" I smiled so big and my cheeks got so red. He smiled and kissed my forehead.
I then seen Harry look at his phone for about the tenth time since we've been watching the movie.
"Is someone bothering you?" I asked and he shook his head. "It's just Zayn and Niall wondering why I'm reading their texts and not replying." I nodded and got my phone out.
I got onto Snapchat and took a picture of Harry's black shirt and captioned it 'Having a great night with someone 😊'

I put my phone up after posting it and look at Harry. He kisses me softly and of course I kiss back. I pulled back after a few seconds and said' "Tell me about yourself Harry, I want to know everything, I'll do the same" Harry then began with his life story and what all he likes and dislikes. After he was done, I told him everything he needed to know about me. It felt great to get to know him.
After learning about each other we discussed how our relationship is going to work. We decided that Harry would come to my house after school everyday if Zayn and Niall didn't need him.
It was a pretty good night and I know that this relationship will work.
-------
Vote !
Comment !