Chapter 3

{Louis}
It's been a week ever since Harry almost beat me up but didn't. Since then Harry has been kind of nice to me and he always stares at me in class and turns away if I notice. Some part of me thinks that he has feelings for me but I'm not that sure. But he has been rude to me when Zayn is around but it could be an act. I want to ask him if he has feelings for me at the end of the school day, which is after this class, but I'm scared. I don't want him to yell at me, I know he wouldn't beat me up so I don't think I'll get hurt.
I sighed and noticed that the teacher was done talking about our lesson, which means that it's almost the end of the day. I got up out of my seat and walked over to where Harry was sitting with Zayn and Niall.
"Hey Uhm H-Harry" I said stuttering which made Zayn and Niall laugh.
"Can I help you?" Harry said.
I rolled my eyes. I hated that he acted like this. "I just need to t-talk to you after school" They all laughed then.
"Yeah right, like he's going to talk to your ugly ass" Zayn said and I stayed silent and looked down biting my lip. I knew I wasn't the cutest person but I hated when people called me ugly.
"Can you guys ever be nice to Louis, he never did anything to you" A familiar voice said from behind me. I turned around and seen Eleanor standing there with her arms across her chest.
"Don't worry your pretty little head about what we do to Louis" I could see Eleanor blush, probably due to Zayn saying she was pretty. No! She can't like this asshole.
I grabbed Eleanor's arm and pulled her back to our seats. "What the hell El, you can't actually like Zayn" I said whispering.
"I mean look at him, he's hot and his hair in a quiff is so sexy and
His voice is heavenly" She said, which made me gag.
"Uhm New flash, he's a jerk to your Best Friend" She sighed.
"I doesn't mean that he'd be rude to me. I'm sure he'd make a great boyfriend" I scoffed.
"Yeah right. You do you but I'm not saying I'll hang out with you as much" she rolled her eyes at what I said.
"Come on Louis, you can't do that. If we end up being a thing I'll make sure he doesn't do or say anything to you anymore." I put one hand on my hip and stared at her.
"Yeah okay whatever. It's not like he's going to stop" I said being my sassy self and turned around to gather my things. "The bell is going to ring so I'll come over to your house tomorrow if that's okay" I suggested since tomorrow is Saturday.
"Sounds good. I'll text you when my parents are gone" I nodded then the bell rang.
I took my time and went to my locker, opening it and putting my things in my bag. The halls were now empty by the time I was done and I shut my locker. Someone then grabbed my arm and pulled me back towards them.
"What the hell!" I shouted and turned around and immediately stopped. "Oh uh sorry I didn't know it was you" I said to Harry.
"Hurry up and talk" He said not letting go of my arm. I looked down at his hand on my arm and smiled a little. He made me feel safe for some reason.
"U-Uhm I just want to ask you a question. I'm just hoping you don't get mad" I said softly and looked up at him trying to look in his eyes but he wouldn't look at me.
"Okay whatever go ahead ask" He said letting go of my arm now.
"I was wondering if you were... g-gay and liked me" I said slowly and I seen his jaw clench up.
"What did you just say?" He asked sternly.
"I only asked because you always stare at me and you have never beat me up or any-" I was then cut off by a sharp pain in my stomach. I held my stomach and then noticed what he just done. He then punched me in the face on the cheek.
Tears then started pouring down my face it hurt so bad. He kept punching my stomach until I fell limp and everything went black.
{Harry}
I punched him over and over. Why would he ever think that I'm
Gay. I would never be gay. I couldn't stop after he asked me. I then noticed that he fell limp. He fell to the ground. Why did I do this? He is so fragile. I picked him up off the floor and took him to my car.
When I got to my car I put him in the passenger seat and then went to mine. I got into the car and looked at him. I moved his hair out of his face and looked at him. He started to get a bruise on his cheek and I felt so bad. I then put my hand on the cheek with the bruise and caressed it softly. Did I have feelings for him? No. I'm not gay.
The next thing I noticed was Louis' eyes opening. I took my hand away from his face.
"W-Why are you touching me?" He looked so scared of me and it made my heart break.
"I'm sorry Lou-" I was cut off by him getting out of my car and running away.
I sighed.
-------
Vote !
Comment !
(This is what Louis' cheek looks like)

 -------Vote ! Comment ! (This is what Louis' cheek looks like)