Chapter 2

{Harry}
I walked away. I would never walk away but I had to. I couldn't hurt him. When he looked into my eyes everything was so weird. He looked so innocent and cu- Wait no! Not that I don't even know why I would think that. He looked ugly and I wanted to beat him up... no I didn't.
"Mr.Tomlinson you are late for class, care to explain?" I looked up and seen Louis shake his head and sit down in the back of the class. I looked away from Louis and looked at the teacher. I never pay attention in class I usually zone out so that's pretty much what I'm doing now.
The next thing I knew the bell was ringing and everyone got out of their seats and started to go out of the class. I grabbed my things and headed to the door. I then felt a tap on my shoulder. 'Who the fuck would tap me on the shoulder' I thought to myself before I turned around and seen Louis.
I looked down at him waiting for him to talk. I tried to avoid his eyes but it seemed like he was trying to get me to look into them.
"T-Thank you, for like not beating me up" He said sweetly stuttering once. I smirked a little.
"Now you're just making me want to beat you up. You don't just touch or speak to me whenever you want. Learn the rules Tomlinson" I said before walking away to go to my
next class, which I also had with Louis.   It was kind of hard to stay away from him because I had all of my classes with him besides one. He had Drama and I had Photography.
I walked into my English class and sat down at a table in the back. Everyone got into the classroom and I noticed that Louis wasn't in here yet. I really don't know why I care so much. I'm supposed to hate him. Which I do. He's such a fag and dresses in cute sweaters. It's disgusting, I tried to convince myself.
{Louis}
I was very confused on why Harry has always been like this to me. I never did anything to him. I've always leaved him alone. You'd think after knowing him since Pre-School he wouldn't do this anymore. He used to be so nice and innocent but then just last year he started acting like this. I think it's because his dad had passed away by a heart attack and he just didn't know how to handle it. The weird thing is that he's always nice when his mates aren't around. He would've got Zayn to beat me up today if he was there when he pinned me to the lockers. I didn't really understand him sometimes. I wish I could help him because you can tell that he's not okay. But the thing is I'm afraid to talk to him.
I don't want to say the wrong thing when I talk to him.
"Whatcha thinkin' bout babe" I headed my best boy mate Liam whisper in my ear and then he sat next to me in the desk.
I smiled wide by the sound of his voice. He always knew how to cheer me up. And when he called me babe, it made me feel so special I loved it.
"None of your business Lima Bean" I chuckled and hugged him. "I missed you Li" "I missed you more cutie" I chuckled.
Liam always tried so hard to make me like me since he had feelings for me. He wasn't my type though so he always tries to be extra.
"Get a room" I heard someone say from beside of me. I pulled away from Liam and looked beside me and seen Niall. I was always rude to Niall because he didn't scare me at all.
"Uhm how about you shut your big ass mouth and let me and my Best Friend be" I said rolling my eyes and turning around.
"Oh hell to the no. You didn't just say that." He said trying to act all tough since Harry was with him.
"I think I did. I'm sorry should I say it slower so you can understand me?" Some people around laughed which made me feel cool.
"You know what, you are a fag" He said trying to make me feel sad.
"Wow, it took you that long to notice. Harry you really need to tell this boy to pay more attention because I came out 4 years ago" I said being sassy and was surprised I said something to Harry without stuttering.
Harry lowly chuckled which made me smile loads because he laughed at my joke. Harry Styles laughed at my joke. It was AMAZING ! I couldn't believe it.

-------
Vote !
Comment !
❣️❣️❣️