Chapter 10

{Harry}
1 month Later
I came out to my parents about a week ago and thank god they approved of me being gay. Ever since I have Louis has come up a lot and is Best Friends with my parents, especially my mum. Louis would come over after school and sometimes We'd go to his house. School is about to end and we are about to graduate so we won't have to deal with hiding. I know exactly what I'm going to do when we graduate.
Right now it is almost the end of the school day and I am waiting for Louis in my car. I then see him walk out with the new kid, Luke. He has been here for about 3 days, he's in all of Mine and Louis' classes and I notice that he flirts with him a lot. I always get so jealous whenever they talk and when he touched Louis. I always watch them at lunch and he's always up on Louis and I hate it.
My thoughts were cut off by Louis opening the car door. He sat down in the passenger seat then gave me a kiss on the cheek which made me smile.
I drove us to my house. After 5 minutes we arrived at my house. We both got out and walked in. My mum greeted us both with a hug and kiss on the head. "We'll be up in my room mum" I said and she nodded.
We both went up to my room and sat on the bed, looking at each other.
"How was your day with Luke" Louis noticed that I was a little annoyed when I said that sentence.
"Babe don't be mad with me because I made a friend with someone who is bi" he said. I wasn't mad because he made a a friend.
"I'm not mad because of that, I just get mad by the way he looks and touches you. It's so obvious that he likes you" Louis shook his head and I scooted closer to him and put his hands in mine.
"Will you stop being friends with him? We both know that he wants to make me jealous" Louis let go of my hands which made me frown.
"I'm not going to stop being friends with him. He's a nice person and he listens to me when I need someone to. He's a good person. Control your jealousy because we aren't ending our friendship" I rolled my eyes.
"If he touched you in one way I don't like I'm going to beat his ass, and I'm not joking" I said seriously as he stood up from the bed.
"No you won't harry! That is unnecessary he hasn't done anything to you or me. He is my friend and you have to deal with that. You won't lay a finger on him!" Louis kind of yelled at me which made me regret everything I said.
Louis then grabbed his phone and walked out of my room. I waited a few seconds so I could think about where he'd go.
I got up from the bed and grabbed my phone and keys. I was going to drive around and find Louis. He couldn't be far since he didn't have a car to go anywhere. I walked down the stairs, went to do the door and opened it then seen Louis' small body sitting on the stairs.
I close the door and sit down next to him. We look at each other.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you mad. I shouldn't have said anything about you two being friends." I said and put my hand on Louis' cheek and caressed it.
He smiled slightly leaning into my hand more. "It's fine. I shouldn't have left your room but I just hate fighting with people."
I leaned in and kissed him. We moved our lips in sync before I pulled back and put my forehead on his smiling.
I hugged him tightly.
"I want to take you shopping and out to eat to make up for this" Louis nodded and we pulled back from the hug.
We both walked to my car, I opened the door for Louis. After he got in I shut his door then went to my side and got in.
When we arrived at the mall we both got out and started walking inside holding hands. It was Friday so people from their school would most likely be there so they had to be careful.
As we walked in and out of stores, getting clothes and things we finally started to walk to the food court to find something to eat.
I felt Louis let go of my hand quickly and I gave him a confused look.
"Eleanor is here. I think she seen us holding hands. She's coming over here." I looked over and she was right in front of us. We both stopped.
"What are you two doing here together? I didn't know you two were fond of each other. Are you dating?" Louis and I shook our heads.
"We are just friends" I said and smiled at her slightly.
"Sure you are" She said before walking away from us.
When we got home that night, Louis put his things down in the living room so Harry's room wasn't filled with bags. We got to my room and when the door shut I pushed Louis against it, put my hands on his hips, and got close to his face. He put a hand on my neck and kissed me softly.
I started backing up to the bed. I pulled back for a few seconds so I could lay on the bed. I then pulled Louis down so he was on top of me.
We made out for a good amount of time but then pulled back before things got too out of hand.
-------
Vote!
Comment!