Chapter 7

{Harry}
The next day I arrived at school and went to my locker. I seen Louis on the way to my locker and smiled at him but he didn't see because he was talking to Liam, I'm guessing since that's the only guy he talks to. I kind of got jealous because Louis was smiling and I knew Liam had a crush on him.
After putting my things in my locker I went into our first period and sat in my usual seat. I seen Louis walk in with Eleanor, she smiled at me. I'm guessing she thinks I like her now.
I got out of my chair and walked back to where they sat down.
"You talking to the nerd now Harry" I heard Niall say and he laughed. I turned around to face Niall.
"No I was going to talk to Eleanor, you know the one Zayn talks about" I lied.
I walked away from them since I heard Louis scoff which I knew he was being sassy.
As the day went on every chance I tried to talk to Louis something came up. Until Lunch.
I needed to use the bathroom so I told my lads that I'd catch up with them later. I walked into the bathroom and seen Louis standing in the corner on his phone.
"Oh Uhm Hey Louis" Louis looked up and he was so beautiful to look at.
"What are you doing in here" He asked.
"Well I am a human and humans have to wee sometimes" He chuckled at my sarcasm which made me smile.
I took a quick wee and washed my hands then walked over to Louis.
"What are you doing in here" I ask him.
"I didn't feel like going to lunch today. It's too loud and too much drama" I nodded.
"I've been needing to talk to you" Louis turns his phone off and puts it in his pocket.
"About?" He seemed interested in what I was going to say.
"About what I confessed last night. You never messaged me back so I don't know how you feel" I said which made Louis look like he was a bit nervous.
"Well I'm wondering why you decide to tell me this now. Are you just saying you like me so I won't leave you and so I can gain your trust just for you to hurt me again?" My heart broke by his words because I would never do this to him. I want to protect him.
"No, Not at all Louis. I want to protect you and make you feel special. If we did get together we couldn't tell anyone or show affection but that's okay. It could be our secret. Our great little secret. I really want you to be my boyfriend." I was being honest with every word that came out of my mouth.
"I-I don't know if I could trust you. And I don't want to hide all the time. I would want to hold your hand and kiss you. Believe it or not but I'm clingy and I would want to spend every second of the day with you. And I can't lie to my mum" I thought about it.
"If my dream came true and we started dating, we can tell our parents and hang out after school everyday and do anything you want. Promise." I promised him, and I don't break promises.
"I still don't know. I'm sorry" he looked down. I frowned and took my index finger and lifted his chin up.
"Don't be sorry love. Take your time" I looked into his eyes and really wanted to kiss him. I looked down at his lips and they looked so soft.
I looked back up to Louis and moved close to his face. We were inches apart.
"Can I kiss you Louis?" I could already feel my lips brush his lightly and it was amazing. I then seen him nod which made me smile big.
I leaned in and our lips connected. His lips moved in sync with mine and it felt so right. His lips were soft and fit perfectly with mine. I love the feeling of his lips and I don't want it to stop. I wrap my arms around his small waist. He smiled into the kiss and wraps his arms around my neck.
Then I hear the door open and automatically stop and take myself away from Louis and turn around to see Liam. He looked almost jealous? Makes sense.
His mouth was wide open. "Oh my god Louis what the fuck. I can't wait until this gets around! You two are so cute" He squealed. I didn't like this. This can't get around. I snapped.
I walked fast over the Liam grabbing him by his shirt and pushing him up against the wall.
"I swear to fucking god I you say one word about seeing Louis and I kiss I will have you destroyed. You keep this to yourself or you'll end up in the hospital. You hear me ?!" He looked so terrified. He gulped and nodded quickly.
"Harry let go of him. He won't say anything. Promise." I looked over and seen Louis with his hand on my arm. I smiled a little and let go of Liam. "I'll text you later" Louis said before leaving with Liam.
I breathed out. 'I really need to change my act up. He looked so scared of me. I don't like that' I thought to myself. 'Maybe I should stop hanging out with Zayn and Niall or tell them to change their act too' I nodded to myself after thinking that and went out of the bathroom and into the lunch room. I sat down with Niall and Zayn.
"What took you so long?" Zayn asked.
"I had a Long wee" we all chuckled.
"Okay I need to talk to you guys about how we act" They seemed focused on what I was about to say.
"What is it H?" Niall asked.
"Well I just think that we should change how we act. I don't like being that kid that everyone's scared of. I want to be the kid that people look up to." I heard both Zayn and Niall laugh.
"Yeah haha April Fools" He said which made me realize that it was April fools day.
I shook my head. "No I'm not joking I'm being serious. I don't want us being rude to kids anymore. I want to be nice and not bother anyone" They seemed confused by my words.
"What made you want to do this H?" Zayn asked.
"Because every time I walk by a kid they look scared. We are supposed to be the popular kids that help others not the popular kids that bully others. Can we all please change our acts?" They both nodded which made me sigh in relief.
-------
THEY KISSED WHDNWNFKWKKFNWNDNENJEJRJEJDJDJ YASSSSS !!! What do you think will happen next?