Chapter 8

{Louis}
It's now Friday and I've thought a lot about Harry. I've thought about all the good things that could come my way from dating Harry. So today when I'm tutoring him I'm going to tell him I'll be his boyfriend. I'm nervous because I've never been in a relationship where I have to hide. But I hope everything goes well and Harry will eventually be okay with himself being gay.
Right now I am in first period and surprisingly Zayn, Niall or Harry Have said anything rude to me or others. Some guy went up to them and called them pieces of trash but they just nodded and laughed a little. So I decide to see what happens if he says something to the lads.
I walk over there and tap all their shoulders for them to turn around. They turn around and I say "Hey, Uhm I was just wondering why you lads are being so nice to everyone, actually trying to be nice and do something with your life for once?" Louis asked sassily and tried not to be too rude since Harry was about to be his boyfriend.
"Well Louis, we decided to change our acts up. We don't want people to be scared of us" Niall says calmly. I looked to Harry and he just nodded and smiled at me. I smiled back at him and I just wanted to hug and kiss Harry because 1. He's hot and cute at the same time and 2. He is deciding to be the better person now which makes me happy.
"Well okay that's good" I say and Zayn and Niall turn back around so I take this as an opportunity to tell Harry something.
I bent down and whispered into Harry's ear "I need to tell you something after school when I'm tutoring you"
"That's fine with me love, just don't be late this time" Harry whispered back and kissed my cheek secretly which made me have chills and blush.
I was now excited to tell him yes. He seemed so nice. 'This whole bad boy role is just an act. Harry isn't really like that I know he isn't. I want to get to know the real Harry. He seems like such a great person.' I thought to myself while sitting in class.
The school day went by so slow it seemed like. But it's time to get a boyfriend!
I went to my locker and talked to Liam quickly so I wouldn't be late this time. I walked into the Library and seen Harry sitting at the back table getting out his books. I smiled and walked back to him.
"Hi Harry" I said softly with a smile then I sit down next to him.
He looks over at me and smiles. "Hi Louis" His voice sounded so raspy and honestly it was a turn on.
"So I think we should talk about what I wanted to tell you first then get to your work" Harry nodded so I continued. "Okay so I thought loads about all the good things that could come if I dated you and I decided that I'm going to try it and see how it goes. I've never had to hide from people and I think it'll be quite fun." I seen Harry smirk from the corner of my eye. I couldn't look at Harry because I was nervous.
Harry then moved my face with his finger so I was looking at him and he kissed my cheek softly. "Well boyfriend, let's get to studying" He whispered into my ear and chuckled.
I smiled so big that my cheeks started to hurt. "Okay give me a second to calm down I was really nervous to tell you that and now I can't stop smiling" I said then calmed down.
Tutoring him was so much more fun now because he would pay attention and make jokes about things and hold my hand. His hand was so much bigger than mine and I loved it. There were so many ways that Harry could turn me on and it was crazy. His lip ring was a big turn on, his bad boy vibe was a turn on, his big hands, his low raspy voice, his big muscular biceps, and his tattoos. Everything about him just made me go crazy especially his eyes, they glowed so bright.
"What are you thinking hard about Love?" I heard Harry say.
"Oh Uhm nothing" I blushed knowing that I shouldn't be thinking about the things about him that turn me on.
"Oh come on Lou, I won't judge tell me" I thought about it. Maybe he wouldn't make fun of me. Maybe he thinks the same things.
"I was just thinking about everything about you that turns me on" I said quietly but he still managed to hear me.
I felt him put his big hand on my thigh and squeeze it which made me yelp and look at him. He bit his lip and looked at me.
"Do you like when people have control?" I nodded slowly and put my hand on his to feel more comfortable. He leans forward and whispers in my ear.
"Well I'll always have control over you" 'Shit! He was so hot! I loved bad boys so much! They will do anything with you!' I thought to myself.
"Okay Harry," I started and pushed his hand off my thigh "We need to get focused but the school is about to shut down since it's the weekend so do you want to go to my place for the weekend?" I asked and seen him smirk.
"Don't get any ideas Haz, we will sleep in different beds if you try something to bad. My mum will be home." I said and he nodded.

-------
Hmmmmm? Wonder what happens at Louis' house 😏

Also sorry that I haven't been updating a lot. I've been really focused on school but I'll try to this weekend :)
Vote !
Comment !