Chapter 6

{Louis}
I was shocked by the words that came out of Harry's mouth. I didn't know what to do. I always thought he hated me. I didn't know he felt this way.
I looked up to Harry's eyes. It felt like the whole world stopped when Blue met Green. I wasn't supposed to feel this way though. I was supposed to be mad at Harry for hitting me but I couldn't be.
I see Harry leaning close to me. We are inches apart and I can feel his hot breath against my skin. I can't do this. I can't kiss Harry. I then stepped back.
"I have to go Harry. I can't do this right now. It's too much for me to process. I don't understand anything right now. I'm sorry." I said and walked away from Harry leaving him standing in the Library.
I went to my car and drove home. I was so confused. Does Harry like me? No he can't because that's pretty much the reason why he beat me up. But what if he does? What if he doesn't want to admit it? I mean when I woke up after he beat me up he was caressing my cheek. I don't know. Maybe he does. It would be amazing if he did, some part of me thought. I know I like Harry, but I can't just tell him that without knowing for sure if he does. I've never been this confused in my life.
I wish I could just talk to Eleanor or Liam about this but I can't. I told Harry I wouldn't tell anyone about me tutoring him. This was going to be a long night of thoughts and tears.
I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt my phone vibrate. I got it out of my pocket and seen that it was Harry who texted me. I was home now, in my room so at least I could cry here.
I opened the text and was surprised that it was long.
Haz: Louis I'm really sorry. I know all I've done to you is bully you and I hit you. But I didn't mean to. I just hated the thought of me being gay because I didn't want to disappoint my friends or family. But I know I am gay and I like you. You are truly the most beautiful person I've seen with your feathery brown hair, a perfect curvy body that I wish I could see more of, cute small feet that fit your body perfectly, and your eyes. Don't even get me started on your gorgeous blue eyes that make me go crazy. I can't stare into your eyes without feeling butterflies. I'm obsessed with those blue eyes that I wish I could see more. I want to talk in person with you. Meet me somewhere tomorrow to talk. I like you Louis...

I read the message and of course I cried. I had a really soft heart. And the last sentence made me have butterflies. Harry Styles likes me. The nerd, that no one likes. How is this possible. This has to be a dream.
I pinched myself to see if it was a dream but it wasn't. I was so shocked by his words and how he described me, it flattered me. But I don't know if I can face him in person. He did hurt me, inside and out. Ugh I wish things weren't complicated with me. I want to be able to make a decision.
I don't know if I can trust Harry. Maybe he's just saying these words to get me to not leave him and gain his trust so he can just hurt me. I don't want him to hurt me again.
It's crazy to think about Harry being gay. Was he telling the truth? He can't be. He's totally just using me. He has to be.
I didn't text Harry back I turned my phone off and tried to sleep my thought off.
-------
Sorry for the short chapter. BUT OH MY GOOOOOD HARRY SAID HE LIKED LOUIS !!! LOUIS NEEDS TO TALK TO HARRY RIGHT ? Hmmmmmm we'll see ☺️