Chapter 4

{Louis}
This weekend was terrible. It consist of me laying in bed with my door locked so no one could get in and kind of depressed. I don't know what made me like this. I think it's because the person that I like hurt me. I never thought he would ever do it, but he did.
I didn't eat much over the weekend either, I only got food when my mum and dad left the house. I didn't want them seeing what had happened to me, because I don't want Harry in trouble. He may have beat me up but I can't just rat him out.
Every time I heard my phone ring from Eleanor and Liam calling I ignored it. I couldn't talk to them. I just wanted to be left alone and no one bother me. It was kind of hard not to be bothered since my mum and dad would check on me every hour to make sure I was okay. This isn't the first time I've locked myself in my room. They even called Eleanor and Liam to try and get me to come out but when they came I told them to go away.
The worst part was when Harry came to my house. I don't know how he knew where I lived but he was there. He told my mum that we were friends just so he could come up here. He apologized over and over but I would only ignore and not respond. Eventually he left. The only thing I thought of was if he really was sorry. Why would he be sorry? I asked myself that over the weekend and now it's Monday.
I'm getting ready for school because I have had perfect attendance ever since 6th grade and I couldn't ruin that. Today I decided not to even try to look presentable. So I decided to wear my favorite Gray sweater and black joggers along with my black vans.

I decided not to wear my glasses today and just wear contacts

I decided not to wear my glasses today and just wear contacts. I always wear my glasses so I thought I'd change it up a little bit. And to be honest another reason why I'm not wearing my glasses is because my cheek still hurts.
I looked into the mirror and fixed my hair a little to make my fringe look better. Once I was done I ran a finger over my cheek lightly. The bruise has gotten a little darker since then, but I don't really care anymore.
Once I was done I grabbed my bag, keys, wallet, and phone. I then opened my bedroom door and hurried down stairs to the front door. I knew my mum was in the kitchen so I opened the door quickly and went outside to my car. I got in, turned the car and headed to school not picking up Eleanor since I didn't want to acknowledge anyone today.
Once I arrived to the school, I parked my car and got out. Once I was in school I got all kinds of stares and remarks about me not wearing glasses and my bruise. I put my head down and went to my locker. I opened it quickly and put my bag up and got the things I needed for my first class.
I went into my first class and sat in the back away from everyone and ignored everyone's stupid remarks. I then noticed that Harry wasn't in here. Isn't he usually in here by now ? I asked myself. Did he not come today because of what he did to me? I also thought but brushed it off.
The bell then rang and class began.
In the middle of the class lesson the principal came in and asked to see me. I was very confused. Did someone say something about Harry beating me up? Is that why Harry isn't here? I tried to push back my thoughts and got up and walked to his office with him.
Once we arrived in there I shut the door and turned around and seen the person I'm honestly scared of. I sat down beside him and scooted my chair a little away from him.
"So Louis I called you in here because I want to ask you a question" The principal said. I nodded.
"Well Harry here is failing all of his classes besides Photography and that's a problem. His parents and I really want him to pass so Harry and I came up with a plan" I knew what was coming. I wanted to scream.
"We were wondering since you have the best grades in the school" Here it comes.
"Will you tutor Harry until the end of the school year? I know he does say some rude things to you along with his friends but we have discussed this and he will not be doing that anymore" I sighed. I couldn't turn down the principal. He loved me because I was so into school.
"I promise I won't be too much of a bother" Harry said and put his hand on my arm. "Please just help me" He made a pouting face. How could I resist him. I took his hand off of me.
"Uhm, okay fine but if one thing happens then I'm not doing it anymore" I said agreeing to tutor him. I seen both the principal and Harry smile a little. 
"Great, You two will meet in the Library after school you two can choose the days you do. I'll let you two discuss that by yourselves. You can both go now" I stood up and walked out along with Harry.
"Louis" Harry said and I turned around to look at him. He was close so I stepped back afraid of what he was going to do.
"Let's meet on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays" Harry said. I nodded "Okay whatever, just don't hurt me" I said softly.
"When I said I was sorry I meant it. Please don't be scared of me" He said and I bit my bottom lip.
"I'll see You Wednesday. I don't want to do it today because there's a lot going on so we'll start Wednesday. Bye now Harry" I said and walked off.
-------
Vote !
Comment !