Chapter 2 pt 2: Games

"Hey (Y/N)? C-Can I tell you a s-s-secret?" Zane asked, his face red as he turned to me. I nodded, putting my phone down. "I-I think I'm g-gay." He mumbled, shrinking into his hoodie.

My eyes widened. "Are you serious?" I asked, my mouth wide open. "P-Please don't hate me.." He whispered, his face now a deep red. "I won't, I'm just womdering..when did you start thinking you were gay?" I asked reassuringly. He relaxed, then started talking. "At breakfast yesterday. I was sitting next to you and-" He started, before interrupted. "Wait. Sorry if this sounds self-concieted, but you don't have a crush on me, do you?" I asked, feeling a little uncomfortable. He shook his head. I relaxed, then gestured for him to continue. "Well, as I was saying, I was sitting in between you and Travis, and even though he didn't really talk to me, whenever our arms would touch or something, I would feel really hot, and he kinda flirted with me as well. Like, he told me 'Are you sure you want a hot drink? You might burn the place down, with your looks and all.' I just don't know." He said, his face somehow even redder. I took off his mask and pushed his hair out of his eye, looking him straight in the face. "I think Travis may have a crush on you." I teased. He stuttered out some form of English, before just shutting his mouth as his face eventually became redder than a firetruck. "I don't know, but I feel like..." He said, trailing off. I smirked. "Like what, Penguin?" He mumbled something, and yet again I asked him what. "I have a crush on Travis!" He yelled, running upstairs and slamming his bedroom door shut. I sprinted upstairs, opening his bedroom door to find him burrowed under the sheets cuddling a pillow. I sat on the bed, looking at his figure. "It's not a problem if you're gay." I said matter-of-factly. "But what if the others don't accept me anymore?" He asked, his worried voice muffled from under the sheets. "Then we can go back to it being just is, like it was in high school." I said, placing my hand where his shoulder is. He poked his head out, giving me a small smile. "Okay." He said, looking at the clock. "Shoot! It's 4:58!" He shouted, throwing off the covers and bolting downstairs to get his shoes on. I already had mine on, so I raced downstairs as well and threw open the door. "Race you there!" I yelled, running to Aphmau's house. I heard the door slam behind me before Zane was running by my side. I sped up, loving this competition. I looked back at him, laughing as I did so. When I turned my head back around, a tree was there to say hello. I slammed into it, falling on my butt as I tried to staunch the blood flow coming from my nose. I heard another door slam, and it wasn't long before Katelyn and Aphmau were beside me. "(Y/N)! Are you okay?" Aphmau asked me, giving me a tissue. "Hahaha! That was awesome!" Katelyn yelled. I looked up at her, giving her a small smile before standing. "Oh, by the way Zane, I won." I said triumphantly. He grunted in defeat, then started walking to their house.

When we got inside, I was immediately ushered to the living room to wait for everyone else to show up. Strangely, only Travis was there. "Can I speak to Zane in private?" He asked, turning to Aphmau. I glanced at Zane, to see that his face was turning red. 'He's blushing again.' I thought, mentally sighing. Aphmau nodded and pointed to the closet. Travis took Zane by the wrist and led him into the closet, shutting the door behind them. I muttered something about the bathroom, creeping up to the closet.

There was a bathroom next to the closet. I think the closet was for holding cleaning items or something. I went into the bathroom and out my ear to the wall. "....me feel weird." I heard Travis whisper. I was already nervous for my Penguin. "I don't know why." He said. "I think I'm gay." Zane blurted out of nowhere. "Tell me why." Travis demanded. Zane told him what he told me earlier, and there was just silence on the other end of the wall. "I like you too." Travis murmured, probably in Zane's ear. Thank the Lord for my strange ability to hear well. I could almost feel the heat coming off of Zane, but before he could say anything, the sound of a small kiss was heard in the room. I squealed, then slapped a hand over my mouth. 'Oh sugarhoneyicetea.' I thought, running out of the bathroom and back into the living room, flinging myself down on the couch next to Katelyn. "Jeez, what's wrong?" She asked, slightly concerned. I stuttered out a form of English, my voice dangerously close to squealing. Not even a minute later, Travis and Zane came out. "Oh, finally, you guys are - wait are you holding hands?!" Aphmau squeaked, looking at them with big caramel eyes. "We're dating." Travis announced proudly. Zane said nothing, just burrowed his face more into his mask, trying to his his face. Which was now redder than the actually color. Didn't think that was possible. As Travis tugged Zane over the the couch, the doorbell rang, signifying the arrival of the others. Travis, being the Casanova he is, basically pulled Zane up onto his lap. I'm surprised he wasn't dying of the heat Zane was giving off. "Hey Aph! Sorry we're late, I..." Garroth said, trailing off as his eyes landed on Zane and Travis. "Travis. What are you doing to my baby brother." Garroth asked, his voice low and threatening. "What, am I not allowed to cuddle with my boyfriend?" Travis said flirtatiously. Garroth's eyes widened. Soon, everyone got here and was asking questions about them. Travis answered most of the questions, due to Zane being unable to speak and not enjoying the attention. Finally, Aphmau did something. "Let's play a game!" She annouced, pulling out a bottle. "Oh no." I said, a little louder than I anticipated. "Oh yes." She said, towing me a devilish smirk. We all sat in a circle as Aph explained what we're doing.
Kawaii~Chan's Game
"Seven Minutes In Heaven!" She yelled. That was enough explaining for me. She put the bottle in the middle and told everyone how to play. "Alright! I'll spin first!" She exclaimed, a little too excited. It was agonizing, just watching the bottle spin around. Finally it stopped, but I didn't like who it stopped on. Me. I slowly looked up at who else it was pointing to, and I was surprised. "(Y/N) and Kawaii~Chan!" Aphmau squealed, pushing us towards the closet by the bathroom. She locked the door as wel, which I wasn't too worked up about. Kawaii~Chan and I were very close. Uncomfortably close, considering how she had to move around to get slightly more comfortable. "Should we...?" I asked nervously. She smelled like cupcakes. Freshly baked, frosted cupcakes. I leaned down and kissed her, wrapping my arms loosely around her waist. Her arms came up and around my neck as she kissed back. "Time's up!" Aphmau yelled, opening the door slow enough for me and Kawaii~Chan to break apart. I went and sat next to Dante, who smirked at me. "So you did kiss, huh?" He laughed, leaning into me so only I could hear. "W-What?" I questioned. He nodded towards Kawaii~Chan. "Look at her. Her lipstick is slightly messed up, and your lips are pinker than normal." He told me, struggling to hold in his laughter. My eyes widened as I frantically tried to rub off excess lipstick.
Lucinda's Game
"Seven Minutes In Heaven!" Aphmau yelled. I inwardly groaned, hating this already. She put the bottle in the middle and told everyone how to play. "Alright! I'll spin first!" She exclaimed, getting herself hyped up. Time seemed to slow down when the bottle was spinning, and every second of it was painful. It could've landed on anyone else, but no! It just had to be me. I slowly looked up at who else it was pointing to, and I was surprised. "(Y/N) and Lucinda!" Aphmau squealed, pushing us towards the exact same closet that Travis and Zane confessed in. She locked the door so I couldn't make my escape. A few seconds of us shifting around passed. "Well, are we going to do it or not?" She asked, her voice slightly seductive. I nodded, then leaned down to kiss her. She kissed back with a passion I wasn't exactly ready for. I put my hands on her waist, pulling her closer. I have to admit, she's a good kisser. She ran her hands through my hair, eventually wrapping her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss. "Aaannndddd....times up!" Aphmau squealed, opening the door just as we were pulling away. Lucinda winked at me as she sashayed back to where she was, sitting on the floor. I went and sat down next to Garroth. "Dude, your hair is a mess." He whispered. I smiled, looking at Lucinda. "I know."
Katelyn's Game
"Seven Minutes In Heaven!" Aphmau yelled. I glanced around the circle, and the only person who seemed to be hating as much as me was Katelyn. Aphmau put the bottle in the middle and taught everyone to play. "Alright! I'll spin first!" She exclaimed, way too excited. I grimaced; seeing the bottle go around was torture. Finally it stopped, but I soon found a newfound dislike for this game when it landed on me. I looked up at who else it was pointing to, and I was pleasantly surprised. Maybe she won't force me to do this. "(Y/N) and Katelyn!" Aphmau squealed, pushing us towards the closet. She locked the door as well. We just stood there. I could feel the awkwardness between us; too thick to even cut with a knife. "Ugh, let's just get this over with." She muttered, then looked up at me and put her lips on mine. I hesitantly kissed back, my hands on her back. She wrapped her arms around my waist, so it was like we were hugging and kissing at the same time. When Aphmau announced that time was up, Katelyn just sauntered out like nothing had happended. I straightened my shirt, going to sit next to Aaron as we watched Aphmau spin the bottle again.
Nicole's Game
"Seven Minutes In Heaven!" Aphmau yelled. How could anyone enjoy this game? She put the bottle in the middle and told everyone how to play. "Alright! I'll spin first!" She exclaimed, excited. The bottle stopped spinning after what felt like an hour, and it stopped on me and Nicole. "(Y/N) and Nicole!" Aphmau squealed, pushing us towards a closet. She locked the door as well, preventing us from escaping. There was only a few seconds pause before we started kissing. It was very...monotone, I guess. Two pairs of lips touching. That's all it was for for a few minutes, until we broke apart. We stayed in silence for the rest of the time, waiting for Aphmau to annouce time was up. We walked out, going to sit next to separate people. I avoided Dante due to the dirty looks he was throwing my way. I looked at Laurence for an answer. "He has a crush on Nicole." He said. "Ah."
Cadenza's Game
"Seven Minutes In Heaven!" Aphmau yelled. That was enough explaining for the group, although she put the bottle in the middle and explained anyway. "Alright! I'll spin first!" She exclaimed, a little too excited. She spun it really hard, making it drag on. Finally it stopped, but it stopped on me. I slowly looked up at who else it was pointing to, and I was surprised and slightly afraid. If her hair was like her temper, I was doomed. "(Y/N) and Cadenza!" Aphmau squealed, pushing us towards the exact same closet that Travis and Zane confessed in. "Uh, no! That's my sister!" Laurence protested, getting up and standing in between me and Cadenza. "Laurence, it's fine." Cadenza said. "No! I'm not letting anyone kiss you!" He snapped. "First of all, I'm older than you! I'm also an adult and can make my own decisions! And if you were going to be like this, then you should have protested when I decided to join the game!" She snapped back. Aphmau ushered us in the closet, slamming the door. She locked the door as well. "Sorry about that." Cadenza whispered, running a hand through her fire-colored hair. I leaned down and softy pressed my lips to hers. It was like that for the rest of the time. Soft, quick kisses. When Laurence announced the time was up, we walked out. It looked like nothing had happened except for the fact that a light blush dusted both of our cheeks.
Michi's Game
"Seven Minutes In Heaven!" Aphmau yelled. That was enough explaining for me. She put the bottle in the middle and told everyone how to play. "Alright! I'll spin first!" She exclaimed, a little less excited. Finally it stopped, but it stopped on me and the meif'wa version of a demon. "(Y/N) and Michi." Aphmau said, her voice holding pity. She nudged us towards the closet, giving me a 'I hope you survive' look. She locked the door as well, dooming me. "So, sexy. Are we doing this?" She purred, not giving me time to answer before she put her lips on mine. My gut instinct was to pull away, seeing as her claws were digging into my arms, but I couldn't. Due to her claws digging into my skin. For the entire seven minutes, it was just her kissing me. I did absolutely nothing. When Aphmau hurriedly annouced the time was up, she wasted absolutely no time in opening the door. I think everyone was surprised to see me alive. I sat down next to Garroth, on the floor before Michi even got out of the closet. "How was it?" Garroth asked curiously. "I didn't kiss back." I responded. "I hope she feels like it was trying to kiss a wall. A stoic, unmoving wall."
Aphmau's Game
"Seven Minutes In Heaven!" Aphmau yelled. That was enough for me. She put the bottle in the middle and told everyone how to play. "Alright! I'll spin first!" She exclaimed, strangely excited. She gave it a good spin, and when it stopped, I was surprised to see the caramel eyes of the girl that I was supposed to kiss. "(Y/N) and I!" She said, surprised as well. "But aren't you and Aaron dating?" I asked, looking between the two. "After the first date, we both decided we were better off as friends." Aaron said, shrugging. I nodded, signaling that I understood. She and I stood up, walking to the closet. Lucinda stood up to lock the door. "Have fun, you two." She teased, wiggling her fingers at us before closing and locking the door. "I-I'm sorry if I'm b-bad at this." I apologized, leaning down quite a lot to kiss her. It hurt my neck, so I never got to her face. "Are we not going to?" She asked, looking a bit confused. "Don't hate me." I said. Her eyebrows furrowed together, right before I grabbed her waist and lifted her off the ground. I placed her in front of me, that way her legs were wrapped around my waist and my arms around hers. "This wasn't necessary." She whispered, putting her forehead on mine. "How else could I have reached you?" I asked, laughing. "Oh, shut up." She said. "You shut up." I retorted. "Make me." She scoffed. I placed my lips over hers, shutting her up. That small kiss turned into a small make out session. "Time's up!" Lucinda said, opening the door. I was still technically "carrying" Aphmau, so I put her down and walked out and sat next to Zane and Travis. "How come you were positioned like that?" Laurence asked from across the circle. I shrugged. "I couldn't reach her face when she was standing."

Thank you for reading!!!! So, for those of you that didn't get it, (Y/N), or you, did not just kiss every girl. That was every outcome that you could've had with every girl. Technically, you did kiss all of them, but in separate universes. Anyway, it was just the outcomes for each individual girl. Hope you enjoyed!!