THANK YOU!!!!!!

Thank you guys so much!!!! I can not even begin to explain how important this is to me!!!!! 594 reads in total, 9 followers, and 9 votes!!! I know it doesn't sound like a lot compared to other people, but it really means a lot to me. I've been writing ever since I was little, and just being able to actually share some of my stories with other people and actually having them enjoy them means so much to me. I am going to be putting this small thank you on my other books as well, so if you do like the other books and get the updates, you'll probably get this one. I am so grateful for all of the support that you guys provide. It...I can't even explain how good it makes me feel. Even if my ideas aren't the best, you guys still seem to be enjoying the stories. Thank you all, so so so so so much. I don't think I can actually thank you enough. I appreciate it so much. I never thought anyone would actually enjoy these, and to know that people I don't even know enjoy them....it means so much to me. I did start an Aarmau fanfiction when I first started writing on WattPad, but I only wrote two chapters because even I could tell that the story was not going to go anywhere. Maybe once I finish one of my stories I'll start over with that. Dancing With Danger is actually the start of a series, and there is currently a new book in the making, Roses for My Jewel. I'm going to write a few chapters before publishing them, just to see how you guys feel about it. I've never written actual fanfiction before, only short stories and versions of stories. I've actually written around 20 different versions of Dancing With Danger, and I've always started out when Ash is sleeping with her soon to be husband. There will be three different routes. I came up with one, one of my close friends came up with the second one, and another one of my close friends came up with the third one. Speaking of the last friend, she has an OC that we will be meeting soon, and I think you guys will like her. I decided to write the MyStreet Girls x Male Reader because every one of those I read is always MyStreet Boys x Female Reader, so I thought "Why not mix things up?" I personally like where the story is going. And I know there might be some confusion on Who Would've Thought? because she's currently dating Laurance, but I assure you, it is a Zane~Chan fic. I just decided to do it this way because..*jazz hands* Drama. Haha, trust me. I think you'll be surprised at how it ends. Anyway, yeah! Thank you guys so much for the support! Love you all, and I will see you guys next time! Byyyeeeeee!!!