Chapter 8: The Fair pt. 2 (4th of July Special)

Aphmau's Ride

"Us first!" Aphmau's squealed, grabbing my arm and quickly grabbing a spot in the line.

It started going up, giving us a beautiful view if the fair and the trees and the city. "Wow..it's beautiful." She breathed, staring out on the city. I leaned closer to her. "Yeah, it really is." I mumbled, staring at her. She turned and looked at me as the cart came to a stop at the top of the Ferris Wheel. Fireworks for the 4th of July went off once the cart stopped. The light from the fireworks illuminated her hair as she stared back at me. "Happy 4th of July, Aphmau." I whispered before I kissed her.

Katelyn's Ride

Everyone else got their buddies to ride with, and soon it was only me and Katelyn left. "I guess it's us." She said, smiling.

When we got on the ride, it started going up before we started talking. "Happy 4th of July." I said, poking her side. She squealed before she started laughing. "Happy 4th of July, (Y/N)."
Once the cart cane to a stop and the fireworks went off, she kissed my cheek and leaned her head on my shoulder. I leaned my head on hers and left my open palm on my leg, hoping she'd get what I was implying. And she did. She grabbed my hand and we watched the fireworks go off together.

Lucinda's Ride

"(Y/N)! (Y/N), wanna go with me?" Lucinda asked, fixing her dress. "Sure." I answered.

"Hmph. The fireworks are taking too long." She complained as we got on the ride. "Well..I mean..maybe it's it's a malfunction?" I suggested, playing with a lock of her hair. She sighed before getting out her wand. "Wha-oh-Lucinda, no." I exclaimed. "Lucinda yes." She said, smirking as the cart cane to a stop on the top. She cast a spell that made sudden fireworks appear in the air, exploding as real fireworks would. "Good job." I said, smiling as I ran my hand through her hair. She kissed me as the fireworks went off, her arms around my neck and my hands tangled in her hair.

Kawaii~Chan's Ride

"(Y/N)~Kun! Want to go with Kawaii~Chan?" She asked, blushing. "Sure!" I responded.

"Here! Have a cookie!" She said cheerfully handing me a snickerdoodle cookie. "Mm..Kawaii~Chan, this is amazing." I moaned, finishing it in three bites. "Kawaii~Chan is glad (Y/N)~Kun liked it! She hasn't tried it yet, so-oh, the fireworks!" She was interrupted by the fireworks going off as we reached the top. "Kawaii~Chan, you haven't tried it?" I asked, an idea popping into my head. She shook her head. I leaned in and kissed her before she could ask anything. "How did the cookie taste to you?" I asked as I pulled away smiling. "It tastes great." She mumbled as we kissed again.

Cadenza's Ride

"Want to go with me, (Y/N)?" Cademza asked, her accent washing over me like a wave. "Yeah!"

"This is beautiful." She breathed, watching the fireworks. "Not as beautiful as you." I whispered. She turned her head to look at me, her eyes wide. Then she smiles, her facial features softening. "Thank you." She whispered back, giving me a small kiss.

We got off, smiling. "Let's go home." Aphmau said, yawning. We all mumbled in agreement before heading back to the cars. "You can stay the night if you want." I offered, looking back for a split second. "Can Travis stay too? He's pretty tired." Zane said, gesturing to a sleeping Travis. "Yeah, of course." I said quietly, now aware of Travis.

"Travis. Travis, wake up." Zane mumbled, shaking Travis. Travis slowly opened his eyes, yawning. "Where are we?" He asked, disoriented. "We're staying with (Y/N) at his house."
"Oh, okay. Are we sleeping together?"
"If you want to, I guess."
"Good, because I wanna cuddle."

A perfect situation for some pictures.

My dumb culo just realized that I didn't actually post this chapter. I aplogize; my phone is being weird and it must not have actually uploaded the chapter. I'm sorry! More chapters will come soon.

                               ~Ash

Edit #2, 8 days later-
*is triggered* IT DIDN'T FREAKING UPLOAD IT I TRIED TO UPLOAD IT ON THE 4TH AND IT SAID IT DID AND I COME BACK ON THE 12TH AND ALL THE SUDDEN IT'S NOT UPLOADED SO I DO IT AGAIN AND I COME BACK ON ON THE 20TH AND IT'S NOT UPLOADED. WATTPAD GET YOUR STUFF TOGETHER PLEASE. *sighs* Sorry for the wait, guys. My phone has been malfunctioning lately; WiFi suddenly cutting out, not uploading my chapter, not saving pictures, cutting out during phone calls, ect. I'm really sorry. I'm trying to get a new phone but I probably won't have it until another year or so. I don't know. Well, I have to go. Seeya.