Family

My legs suddenly get wobbly from exhaustion and I stumble. Caleb's arms wrap around my waist to keep me from falling. From the Sparks I'm feeling, it's either Alex or Caleb and Alex wasn't close to me. A pang of exhaustion hits me and my limbs go limp.Dang I don't feel too good....

My whole body feels like it's spinning and I groan from pain as my head start to throb. My limbs honestly feels like they are made out of iron as I lay limply in celebs arms. What's going on?

"Amberley?! Amberley are you okay?" I hear Caleb say, voice laced with worry.

I try to form words out of my mouth but it only comes out a whisper. My lungs suddenly start to burn and I scream weakly, my eyes squeezing shut from the pain. I feel Caleb holds me tighter to him and pick me up in one fluid motion.

"Amberley?! What's wrong?! What hurts?! SOMEONE, GET THE DOCTOR NOW!!" Caleb screams frantically.

Every time I breathe in, my lungs feel like they are on fire. I claw at my throats and wheeze, making Caleb start to panic. I open my mouth and try to speak, using every bit of my strength to get at least some words out.

"It...b-burns." I whisper, making my throat sting.

"S-silver....its silver...TELL THE DOC ITS SILVER!" He yells to someone.

I feel my body being laid on the ground gently and Caleb pulling away from me, making me whimper from the loss of my comfort.

"It's okay, A. It's going to be okay, baby. Just keep breathing. I know it hurts but keep on breathing." He coos and rubs my cheek comfortingly.

Every breath I force in makes my lungs and throat feel like they are passing through the gates of hell. I scream weakly again, and my wolf tries to appear, sensing I'm in pain. My eyes flash but instantly go back to normal. The silver is holding her back...

"Siwvor? Day used to put dat in needles and hirt me wiv it. Day usually use gwoves to touch me so day wouldn't get hirt two. Day used siwvor gwitter to send everwe one to heaven. But it doesn't hirt me!" Jasper says chirping at the end.

I would've laughed at that if it weren't for feeling like I'm dying...

"Do you have silver on you now?" My dad asked frantically.

"Yep! I need a bath!" He laughs.

My dad was close to him! Crap!

"Are you still feeling alright alpha kayden?" Caleb asks cautiously.

"I...I think so..." dad says slowly.

I suddenly hear quick footsteps rushing over to me and then the smell of our pack doctor hit my nose. I'm washed over with relief, knowing he will make the pain go away. But suddenly, I start to convulse and my eyes roll back in my head. I whimper but before I could say anything, I was out.

++++++

My eyes open slowly, seeing only darkness. I begin to freak out but then remember I'm blind...still not used to this...
,
'A little help?' I ask my wolf.

She huffs and then I feel my eyes flash, letting me see...well sort of. I can't see the same with my wolf eyes, everything is black and white, like those old western movies. Instantly, my eyes land on Caleb who is sleeping in a very uncomfortable looking kitchen chair. Wait where am i?? Everything in this room looks new...I've never been here before.

Grey walls with a black desk in the corner. The sheets I am nestled in are black and the wooden floor is black as well. Well it could be colorful but I can't really see it...