Killer

"Izzy?! Izzy!!" I scream as I hear people frantically moving around.

I try to find her scent but there's too many for me to decipher hers. Jared squeezes my shoulder telling me to calm down. Of course he wants me to calm down...but does he think I'm ACTUALLY going to calm down?!  I shrug off his hand and stumble into the crowed of doctors and nurses. Do I have to do everything myself?! All I want to do is find Izzy!

Is she okay? What happened? Why was she by herself in the woods? My wolf growls when she thinks of someone purposely stranding her in the woods to die. I suddenly hear a soft whimper, sending my wolf into overdrive. Is she hurt? Are they hurting her?! A growl ripples through my whole body, making everyone that was running around freeze. The only thing that could be heard is the heart monitor and my feral growls.

"Am-mberley? Is that y-you?" A meek voice squeaks out.

My head whips over to the sound and my wolf's eyes allow me to see little Izzy. Her now dry hair has been brushed out and her pale skin now has a twinge of pink in it. I smile and run over to her, taking her in my arms. She cuddles into me and whimpers.

"They kept looking at my scars. I don't like it." She cries into my shirt.

I look up into the guilty doctor's eyes and snarl.  How dare they? This is what the fuss was about? Her scars?! I pull her closer to me and look around the room.

"Leave." I mutter.

No one moves.

That's it!

"LEAVE!" I growl, using my alpha tone.

Everyone flinches back, but bows and leaves. Leave Izzy alone you insensitive idiots! When the door closes, and everyone leaves, I pull her away From my body and stare into her red eyes. I swear I would kill for this little girl.

"Baby girl, why were you in the woods? What happened?" I say, gently tucking some hair behind her ear.

Her lip trembles and she hugs me around my waist. I run my hands through her hair let her cry.

"You went away-y! I wanted t-to find yo-u and l-live with you b-because alpha hurts me..." she sobs out.

My heart goes out to her. I know how much alpha can hurt someone. Then I realize I left her there...what did I do? I left her with a psycho that has one hell of a temper. Ugh what is wrong with me?

"I'm sorry sweetie...I'm sorry I left you. I wasn't thinking...I'm so sorry." I start to tear up and I hold her tighter.

"You s-said you-d take c-care of m-me after that d-day." She sobs into my chest.

My heart races when I think of that day. That day is a day I want to erase from my mind...more so than most of my other days.

We were summoned to alpha's tent...even the girls as young as 3...

We all waited as alpha stood there staring at us. He's snapped...he's insane, i can sense it.

"There will be some changes now. You girls will not be allowed to have a mate. This pack is now done with mates and all of that nonsense. Now I'm no beast, males still need release. You will not try to fight when a male takes you. You will obey..."