Crazy Stupid Love

First of all,
This isn't actually an OS but I have decided a short story for Shivika,Rumya and little bit of OmRi...
But I don't have that much time now to start another story so I had updated it as an OS...

It's consist around 3300 words so please start reading when you have enough time for it.

Enjoy.

===============================

"Hey bro what's up???wanna meet you now.."Shivaay msgd Rudra.

"I'm just near at your home..coming there in 2 minutes.."Rudy replied to him.

"No...no...I'm coming at your home.."shivaay said.

"Well di isn't at home.."Rudra replied.(Bcz he knew why his best friend wants to come at his home )

"K...come at my home now.. "shivaay replied sadly.

Rudra comes there & started some random talk.

After few minutes---

"Bhai,I want to arrange a party tomorrow night.."shivaay told to Rudy.

"Wohhh bhai congratulations!!!!tu ne bataya bhi nahi tu shadi kar rha h vo bhi itni jaldi??? Ab meri di ka kya hoga..."Rudra started teasing him.

"Abe dhakkan tu tension na le shadi to teri di se hi karunga & don't worry tere ko bhi bula lenge...dekhte h...kon aane layak h..."shivaay replied with his not so innocent smirked.

"Abe teri to...."Rudra said & they started there childish fighting...

At that moment Shivaay's phone rang..It's call on IMU app.{video call}he took his phone

&
..
"Hi bhai....hows u..."a sweetest voice comes from the another side.

"Hey Saumya...m all right...u say..hows u...& packing ho gayi????"shivaay asked her.

"Bhai...m fine.. n my packing is ready m coming india tomorrow...bro who is he???"saumya asked.

"Tu ise nahi pahechanti????ye vahi tera ludhla(Rudra) h...(they are childhood friend)"shivaay answered.

"What???ludhla..I mean Rudra ...ohh..hi...remember me I'm.."Saumya interrupted by Rudra.

"U r MY chomya...means Saumya ...hows u...u r looking so beautiful..."Rudra replied & he can't stop himself from giving compliment to her.

"Ohh..Thanks Rudy.."she replied with smile.

They talk like this for sometime...& then cut the call.

Shivaay told Rudra that he wants to give surprise birthday party to Saumya as she is coming fromfrom U.S.A tomorrow.& Rudra becomes hell happy as she is coming...Well Rudra started liking her from her 1st look only.

Shivaay & Rudra worked so hard to arrange the beautiful party to the most beautiful girl of their life.

Shivaay personally invited Anika for the party as he always in wants of talk with her at any cost.

Well Rudra knew that Shivaay is trying on his sister,
he likes her but as he knew shivaay very well he hasn't any problems with it.

Shivaay doesn't knowing about rudra's feeling for Saumya as she wasn't here.

Rudra reached at airport around 6:30 P.M.To receive Saumya...

While searching her here & there he bumped with such a beautiful girl & she fall in his firm hands &...& their eyes met with each other.
They stay like that for a while...
Rudra gives smile at her.