The_Three_Man_Of_Her_Life

The_three_man_of_her_life

A old lady around 60 years sitting on the her bed at the old age home took a photo of her beloved son from the table beside her bed.
Her on going health issues increasing her heart's pain physically as well as emotionally.
A quick flashbacks of her life's journey started rolling in front of her eyes.

***Flashback***

"Anika, If you wanna marry him you have to cut off all the bonds and threads with us.you have to choose between us and him because we won't accept
inter-cast marriage..."her father declared his decision.

"But I can't do this... papa we love each other a lot...I'll be only happy with Shivaay..I can't accept anyone else.."she tried to explain her love for her family as well as her lover.

"You have to choose one"her father remained firm at his decision.

"Then I'm sorry papa I can't accept anyone else ..."she said with tears.

"Then remember when you will marry with him that day you will be dead for us.."he said in stony voice.

She smiled sadly at her fate for her love,she took her bags and left that house permanently with taking decision in her mind she won't marry him,she will never go against her father's will nor she will go against her love's.
She will stay with him like this until her father will accept them one day.
_________________________
She narrated whole story to her love and started living with him.

"Live in relationship"

She was so happy by her decision to choose him as well as respect her father.

Though every single day she missed her family,her father like anything.
She tried to contact with them but failed.

Every night-

"She gently kissed his(her father) photo,
Wiped away those tears,
Smile and pray for his happiness and success,
And slept peacefully..."
______________________

Her feets get rooted when he told him that he wanna go Canada for job and business purposes that to with farzi passport!!!
He'll take her along with him after a year or so.

She wanted to deny him to stopped him but he told her in his story voice that "You're not my wife so don't try to be a typical wife".

She again smiled at her destiny and he went off without knowing the fact that he was going to be a father of their unborn baby.

She waited for him for his call or his single text for god knows how many years and even still.

Every night-

"She gently kissed his(her love) photo,
Wiped away those tears,
Smile and pray for his happiness and success,
And slept peacefully..."
_______________________

We can try to change ourselves our life but we can't change our Destiny.
The same happened with her.

She gave birth to a baby boy and welcome the another man in her life.

She forgot all her pain,thicks and and just love her son, Her AnSh.
Ansh became her world,her reason to breathe more.
She again gained her long lost smiled back.

She worked hard to gave all happiness to her son,her part of heart.
And the life goes on.

Now her son achieved the degree of M.B.B.S,M.S.
Yes,he became surgeon.
He had done specialisation in Cardiac Surgery.(Cardiologist).

He married with his classmate his love and went to London with her,
After admitting his single old mother in old age home with lots of money and lake of love.

He became the best cardiologist of London.
Here her mother was suffering from heart complaints and she had already suffered from 2 mini MI(Myocardial infarction-heart attacks).

But he was busy in treating the other hearts for money or god knows what.
But she was being mother always loved him,cared for him,pray for him and still doing this.

Every night-

"She gently kissed his photo,
Wiped away those tears,
Smile and pray for his happiness and success,
And slept peacefully..."

____________________

But this time peacefully permanently.

A/N-
It'S not about cast,
It's about care.

It's not about job,
It's about dare.

It's not about money,
It's about being there.

#Self_Scribbled.