Learning To Love

Lines:

I have killed my love with my own hands and now each passing second is killing me.

Written By : @BlissLv

Words: 880

*****

"Yes Baby...yes I have eaten my lunch... I miss you too... "Shivaay Singh Oberoi, one of the best Businessman replied obediently to his wife, His love Anika.

He cut the call and smiled on his wife's unconditional love and care for him.

He was sitting in the office and working hard just like always but just her voice was able to kill all his stress in the blink of eyes.

His mind started revolving around the thought of their life.

*Flashback *

"Shivaay please take care of Anvaay...I'm going out its an emergency in hospital... "Anika told her husband.

He was working on important project, he just nodded.

She left their 5 years old child, Anvaay with his father.

Shivaay told Anvaay to play with his toys in their room. Then he again started doing his work.

Shivaay was working on his laptop since last three hours, he forgot to check what Anvaay was doing.

After few minutes, Anika came back.

"Shivaay... Shivaay where's Anvaay???"She immediately asked him, as he was no where to be seen.

"He must be playing somewhere... "Shivaay replied and again started his work.

Anika looked at him with disbelief.

She started calling his name while searching him.

"Aaannnvaaayyyy... " She screamed her heart out when she saw her child's condition.

Shivaay ran immediately after hearing her scream.

What he saw, take away his breathing.

Anvaay was lying lifelessly near the pool side, while Anika was crying her heart out.

He immediately went there, but Anika stopped him from touching Anvaay, to be precise death body of Anvaay.

She slapped him hard.

"You have killed my Anvaay... Just because of your carelessness he's lying lifelessly hear... "She yelled.

"Anika... What are you saying!!!
Anvaay... Our Anvaay...
No this can't be possible... "He murmured.

"He came here to take his ball from swimming pool and fell down in it... Do you even realize from how much time he was in this water!!! Dying every second... "She yelled back.

He became numb. His heart shivered.

Anika left from there, taking Anvaay with her.

He was just looking at the place where he was lying and then his hands, as if he had killed him.

I had killed my love with my own hands and now each passing second is killing me.

From that day,

She left his life.

From that day,

He left living his life.