Breathe

#

Breath

Saumya and Rudra Singh Oberoi were married.

...

She was waiting for her loving husband impatiently to share the biggest news of their life.
Why not after 8 years of happily married life they couldn't able to have a child due to some unknown reason.

After so many treatments for years finally she got the news of her pregnancy positive reports.
Her happiness was beyond imagination.

Finally she would have her only family,her own child.

Finally no one in the society neglect her or insult her as "Wasteland".

Finally she could give her husband all happiness which he deserved.

She felt as if she was #Breathing after years.

*********************

He reached home as soon as possible by his dearest wifey's call.
He was panicked because he was well aware of the pain his wife was going through.
He never cared about world but only cared about his love.

He was tired from making her understand that he didn't need anyone else.
He was happy with her only.
For him she was the only family he had.

That didn't mean he never wanted a child but not sacrificing his love.
He was well aware of her weak physical condition.
That's why never gave damn for not having a child after 8 years of married life.

But she was mentally prepared for her pregnancy after knowing her condition she still continued medicines unaware by her husband.

She wanted to give a gift-"A baby doll"
Just like he wanted few years back when they were newly married.

She was well aware of his love for daughter though he tried enough to hide it from her but being his love she was well aware of his feelings.

************************
She came to him & hugged him tightly.
Finally after taking few deep breath she announced "I'm pregnant".

His lips immediately turned upwards reached to his eyes but soon his nerves got irritated and he realized that she was in danger.
Her life was in danger due to her weak uterus.

He remembered what doctor had told him last time-
"Her uterus is too fragile even her supports of uterus is too weak!!!
If she'll carry pregnancy it'll cause pressure on it.
Which can lead to rupture of uterus & can cause her death because it's fatal.
So better you avoid pregnancy."

His forehead was covered with profuse cold sweat after recognizing the whole situation.

***********************

Next day they immediately ran to the doctor & doctors kept her under observation.

He let her do only one work since last 8 months & that was #Rest only.

Due to proper ANC (antenatal care) & his husband's love & care the baby was still alive.

************************

Days were passing only to increase his tension.
Because it's the dangerous time for her,due to ingrowing foetus her condition becoming worst day by day.

She couldn't able to work or sometimes to breath properly.
She became all pale,weak,anemic.

************************

Today was the of their 9th anniversary.
They were celebrating it under the magical sky.
She was well aware of her condition.
She could die at any moment but she'll save her baby she mentally clicked herself.

HE HELD HER TIGHT,
UNDER THE MAGICAL SKY,
AND WISHED TO ENDURE
THE NIGHT TILL DOWN.

she took a deep #Breath &

SHE PRAYED IF SHE COULD LIVE A LITTLE MORE.....